Chapter 11 - Belong to Me

WARNING! This chapter contains sex scene. If you have any problems with it, please don't continue in reading.

It was already evening and Karlie and Taylor were lying on the beach. The sand was still warm and the water was touching their toes.

"So Taylor... How do you like it here?"

"It's... it's beautiful. I thought, um, that there will be fans and everything, but this is totally cool. This is what people call vacation."

"Yeah," Karlie smiled. "Are you hungry?"

"Remember what I told you on our first date?" Taylor asked.

"Probably not what you think."

"I said: 'not for food'. And today I'm in the same situation."

Karlie didn't reply, but she leaned over Taylor's body and whispered to her ear: "Oh, my dear Taylor. You have no idea what we're gonna do..."

"Something Karlie-like?" Taylor asked and kissed Karlie's cheek.

"I'm sure you haven't seen this type of Karlie, but yeah," Karlie grinned, "totally Karlie-like."

They kissed then. It was a soft, hungry kiss. Taylor was lying on the sand and Karlie was up, holding Taylor's hands so she couldn't move. Their tongues were fighting with each other, and the way Karlie did that made Taylor feel like tonight is gonna be... suprising.

They ate dinner then. Karlie actually haven't bought any food today, so they ate Karlie's Kookies and some vegetables that Taylor made herself as a snack.

"Well... it was good if you think how weird the combination was," Taylor giggled.

"I love it when you giggle. It makes me wanna giggle too."

"Thank you!" Taylor smiled.

"Can we... move to our... living room-type-of-thing?" Karlie smiled too.

"Oh, sure thing!"

Taylor grabbed Karlie's hand and they sat down on the sofa.

"So Taylor, I-"

But Taylor didn't want to talk. She pulled Karlie's head to hers and started making out with her. She was heavily breathing.

"Taylor... baby... don't you wanna do this somewhere else?"

"Oh... okay. Yes. Totally."

And so they moved to the bedroom. Taylor sat on the bed and bit her lip.

"Are you ready?" Karlie asked, moving her head to Taylor.

"Yes." Taylor answered.

Karlie kissed her. On her lips, then cheek, then neck. "Strip."

Taylor did as she was told. Her dress was on the floor, and so her bra.

"Keep your panties on," Karlie ordered. "Now strip me."

Taylor took down Karlie's shirt and jeans and her bra.

Karlie grabbed Taylor's hips and pushed them so Taylor was lying now. She also grabbed her wrists and started sucking Taylor's neck. She bit her neck a few times.

"Mmmh..."

Karlie grabbed Taylor's boobs and started pulling them. "They belong to me now."

She rubbed Taylor's breasts and tried to lick them, but Taylor's hands also reached Karlie's boobs and started playing with them.

Karlie didn't want Taylor to do this, so she took down Taylor's panties. "Let me see how good you are inside."

"Are you going to- OHHH!" Taylor cried out loud as she felt Karlie's fingers inside her.

By moving in and out, Karlie's fingers explored Taylor inside. Followed by the moans of Taylor, Karlie wanted to hear her more. So she took her fingers out and replaced them with her tongue.

"Karlie.... yes... please! Please!"

Karlie was now having the wild side of Taylor right there. And this one was the best.

"Do you want more?" Karlie asked.

"Yes..." Taylor whispered.

"Then wait... I have something for us."

Karlie looked down and grabbed something. Taylor was sweating and she wasn't sure what is Karlie holding. Karlie took her panties down, pulled something inside her and something inside Taylor. It didn't hurt...

But suddenly, Karlie started moving up and down like boys do. And Taylor felt the same thing inside her as she did before when she used to sleep with boys.

"What's that?"  Taylor asked.

"I thing you feel it," Karlie grinned and moaned.

Taylor moaned too. It felt so good. And she was doing it with Karlie, the woman she... loves?

Yes. She loves Karlie. But does she feel the same?

Right after that, Karlie grabbed Taylor's hips and started moving way faster.

"I want to choose the speed."

"Yes!" Taylor cried out again as the speed made her hips feel like they're burning. But it was sooo good.

Finally, both of the girls made the last moans and Taylor was still shaking with excitement.

Karlie got up, picked up their clothes and placed them on a chair. She turned on Taylor.

Taylor was still naked, lying on the bed like she is dead. She was still sweating and she was  looking at the ceiling.

Karlie smiled, covered Taylor with the blanked and kissed her.

"Karlie?"

"Yes?"

Should Taylor say that she loves Karlie? Should she? What if  she doesn't love her back?

"Umm... I... I loved it tonight."

Dang it!

"I loved it too, baby. You were great. Goodnight!"

They kissed once again and fell asleep.

---------------------------------
:)))