Chapter 18 - The Problem

Note: The song (you will find out what am I talking about) sounds like Treacherous. :)

"And please wash this coat, it's so dirty I can't wear it," Harry said to Taylor while standing in front of her door. He basically moved in Taylor's house and Taylor wasn't really happy about that. She wasn't his maid to clean all his stuff!

"But I-"

Before Taylor could say anything, Harry was gone. She frowned and when her eyes saw something shiny on the cubboard, she had to go and look what it is. It was Harry's mobile phone. Of course. The only thing he could care about. Taylor was pretty sure he will come back and take it.

Taylor started to think about Karlie. They had a perfect time together. All these memories flashed in front of her, she saw their first night... When Karlie unhooked Taylor's bra... Whem Karlie's lips met Taylor's... When Taylor knew that this is the best night in her life...

Harry's phone buzzed and of course, curious Taylor was there to look at the screen to see who's texting him. The name of the person was...

...The Problem?

Why would he name someone like that?

Taylor clicked on the message, and it said:

"Please, Harry, please!!! Let me at least see her!! Or tell her that I miss her!!! Please, I am broken without her, I still love her so much..!"

Oh my... Was that Karlie? The first thing that came onto Taylor's mind. Because... she still misses her. She would like to see her. And mostly...
...she still loves her.

No. That can't be Karlie. Karlie was the one who said  she doesn't love Taylor and never did.

The pain that was Taylor carrying in her heart was too big not to care about. It was still there. She promised herself that everything will be alright, but she lied. Everytime she would see or hear anything that had to do something with Karlie, she was broken again. Crumpled up. Devastated.

Meow! Little white ball with blue eyes, alos known as Olivia, licked Taylor's hand. Taylor smiled, but it was a tired smile. Like she thought she lost all her money but she found the last buck. Olivia and Meredith were always so different. Meredith was the real grumpy cat with weird sitting habits, but Olivia was the cat everyone needs to own.

Taylor petted Olivia, but when she pulled her arm back, she bumped into someting - her favourite guitar with her name written there in sparkles. Without thinking about it, she took it and started to play some chords. And she also had the right words, because this was what she was doing as a growing up girl and what helped her through everything. Thirteen years later, nothing changed.

She knew what exactly this song will be about. And through the writing, she learned a lot. Sometimes she got burnt. Sometimes, she was having the best days. But it was always a lecture.

-------

Three days later, Taylor visited one of her local radios. She was ready to put out a new song. It won't probably be the new hit, but this song has a very big meaning for her.

Sitting in a chair with headphones and holding a guitar, Taylor was smiling at the people in the studio. They were smiling back until one of them, Jason, finally said: "Good morning everyone! Today's special is the one and only Taylor Swift, who will present her new song and, well - I think she's ready to introduce it to you."

Taylor cleared her throat. "Um, hi guys! It's Taylor. So, this is a song that's actually not on my newest album, but it's something that I really wanted to write, because it means so much to me. Don't worry, this is not the last single, I just wanted you guys to hear it, as much as I wanted it to be heard by one person that is sadly not around me anymore So, well... this one's called Only One."