Chapter 9 - Wild, Sexy, Free

When Taylor woke up, she saw both of her cats lying on her blanket.

"What are you doing here?" she asked them and stood up.

Meredith and Olivia got scared from her quick move and jumped off Taylor's bed as well.

"Alright, I guess you want some breakfast, right?"

Meredith meowed.

"Okay, so... Let's go!"

Then, ordinary things happened. Taylor fed the cats, made herself a breakfast, got dressed, played the guitar. Checked her phone - in case Karlie didn't message her - and painted her nails.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed.

Taylor quickly grabbed the phone and saw this message:

Hi Tay,
Today at 6 p.m. outside your house,
big suprise's comming, not small like a mouse.
Don't be late,
xx, Karlie

Taylor was very curious about what's going to be the "suprise". But she was too excited. She ran up the stairs to go pick the best dress for this secret event.

***

Taylor looked at a clock. 5:55. She went to her mirror to see how her outfit looks. She was wearing a blue tank top and a little black skirt. Looks pretty good.

Bzzzz.

Taylor unlocked her phone and when she was reading the new message, her hands were shaking with excitement.

Go to your garden, filled with thorns,
Do you know who's there? Karlie yours.

This sounded so good. Taylor sprayed some perfume on her neck and wrists and went straight to her garden.

There, right in the middle of the garden, was standing this perfection in human form also known as Karlie Elizabeth Kloss.

"Karlie!" Taylor screamed and ran to her. They pressed their lips together.

"Hi..." Karlie said with her seductive voice.

"So... what did you want to show me?" Taylor asked, trying to keep calm.

Karlie obviously noticed how excited Taylor is, and in some weird way, she really enjoyed it. "Umm..."

"C'mon Karlie!" Taylor said.

"I can't remember what it was..." Karlie answered and grinned.

"Yes you can!" Taylor laughed and grabbed Karlie's hand. "Wait... why do you have the other hand behind your back?"

"Well... If you'll let me finish... I... I think that we had some tough times, and we're not even that long together... But I know how hard it is to keep pretending like we're just friends and then go to the work and still try to hide these things. I fully understand. So... I've got this idea... that we should escape them."

"ESCAPE??!!" Taylor lost the control of her voice.

"I know how it sounds, but don't take it that seriously," Karlie laughed.

Taylor's head turned with curiosity.

"Because... With the word "escape" I wanted to describe the feeling that you have when you're about to visit Hawaii."

Taylor was speechless. She was just standing in front of Karlie with her jaw dropped.

"Taylor?! I thought you're gonna at least hug me when I'll show you the tickets!" Karlie said and Taylor saw two tickets in Karlie's left hand.

"How long?"

"Three days."

"Karlie!!! This is so amazing! I... I don't even know what to say..." Taylor screamed and huged Karlie again. It was one of the hugs that you never want to end. Taylor was sobbing a bit.

"You don't have to say anything. We both need a vacation."

"And... when we're flying here?"

"Tomorrow."

"Karlie!"

"No, that's okay Taylor - you don't have to thank me."

"I don't wanna thank you, because I'm mad!"

"...mad?" Karlie was totally confused.

"Yes, because I haven't packed my things and we're flying already tomorrow!"

"Tay..." Karlie kissed her, "you're awesome."

The Next Day

"Don't worry Dibbs and Mer, my mom loves cats as much as I do. She will take care of you when I won't be home."

Meredith and Olivia ran to the living room when Taylor tried to pet them.

"They hate me now," Taylor said, "That's because they don't really like my mom."

"But Taylor!" Karlie moaned.

She was sitting on Taylor's bed for an hour, really bored. Taylor was still picking clothes for their trip even if they should be travelling to the airpot right now.

"Yeah, I know. But do you think I should wear this yellow dress or the violet ones?" Taylor asked her.

"I think," Karlie winked, grabbing Taylor's hips and placing her on the bed, "that you don't have to wear anything."

Taylor giggled. "Karlie! You're kinky. But I love that."

"Thank you!"

"I'll pick the yellow ones, I think," Taylor said and got up.

Karlie laughed.

"Stop laughing, or I'll write a song about you!" Taylor used her weapon and laughed too.

"Oh really? What will be the name of the song?"

Taylor turned her head to Karlie, so their noses were touching. "Wild, Sexy, Free."

Karlie smiled and started kissing Taylor.

---
♥♥ ily ♥♥