Chapter 17 - Blank

A month passed away. Taylor, now known as Harry's girlfriend, had a perfect life. Harry explained everything - Karlie was just trying to cover up the fact that he and Taylor are dating, and what she said was just for fun, not meant to be serious. Taylor's fans seemed to understand, and so the media. Everything was happening just as before - Taylor was doing shows, writing songs, meeting with her friends. But her heart was still empty.

It was saturday when Taylor was watching tv as always. She was very tired, because she had two interviews and one live performance, but she was finally home. While switching the channels, Taylor was reading a magazine and quietly singing some of her favourite songs.

"Okay, so that was a lot about your style. You really are a sunshine, Karlie! Now, let's move to other questions-"

Taylor's head quickly turned as she heard the name. No matter how good were things going, she could remember all the moments with Karlie.

"A month ago, you said something that could change the world, and what I'm talking about is your rumored relationship with the singer Taylor Swift."

Karlie slowly nodded and tried to make a smile. "Well, that was not true. I am not in love with Taylor Swift. I never was. That's just stupid, isn't it?"

Taylor's heart - wherever it was - broke into million litte pieces. She was never in love with her, that's just stupid.

Is that true?

Was Karlie never really in love with Taylor?

How could she?

So when they said that they love each other, Karlie was lying ?

Taylor was heartbroken again. Everything Harry tried to save was once again lost. Yes. Harry, the one who hurt her so long ago, the one she didn't want back. But he tries to help her, right?

...Right?

What if no, Taylor said to herself. But she can't just go to his place and ask him if all his "saving" was a lie. No. He can make it even worse.

---

The next day, Taylor and Harry were out & about in New York. It was a beautiful, warm day, probably one of the last warm days in August. Taylor could barely hold Harry's hand, she was still so confused and weak.

"What's wrong?" Harry snapped at her, making swift move with his shoulders.

"N-Nothing," Taylor almost whispered, "I'm just a bit tired, that's all."

He suprisingly let it go and they continue walking. Suddenly Taylor heard the camera clicks somewhere near them.

"Did you hear that?" she asked Harry while looking down.

"Well, maybye if you could hold your head up for a second," he answered sarcastically, and when Taylor did she saw three photographers running around a tall young woman, telling her what to do. There was also another woman, who was fixing the tall one's makeup, and another one, who was fixing the hair.

It was Karlie. Of course. When one of the photographers moved to another side, Taylor's and Karlie's eyes met. Taylor was scared at first, not knowing how the model will react. She still felt hurt, though.

Karlie's expression was blank. She was wearing a long white dress covered in flowers and a big orange hat. Her mouth was a little bit opened, but she didn't say a word.

"We better get out of here," Harry said roughly and pulled Taylor's arm. "I mean, away of stupid, hutful people."

As Taylor was walking away, she could see that Karlie was sad. Whatever was Karlie doing, she'd be always full of passion and energy. But today? She was just a model with no opinions.

---

"Come here, babe," Harry said in a deep, raspy voice while laying on Taylor's bed. He kissed Taylor a few times, and then his hands reached Taylor's t-shirt. Taylor quickly pulled away.

"Why?" he asked in annoyed voice. "It's been a whole month and you still don't want to sleep with me!"

"I'm still trying to wait for the perfect time!" Taylor shouted back.

"But we've already been there before! Is this because of the Kacey you used to date?!"

"It's Karlie, and no."

"Good, because she doesn't like you anymore, you know that, right?"

"I... Maybye..."

"Because if she did, she would care about your breakup, wouldn't she?" His hands were now tangled around Taylor's hips. "And she would at least call you, right? Or... a girl that loves you would never take her words back..." he purred in her ear, "Right?"

Taylor broke into tears and wrapped her arms around his neck. "I just loved her so much... It hurts to see her and know that I can't kiss her."

"Bleeahh!" Harry responded, sticking his tongue out. "Stop with this. It's disgusting."

Taylor was really angry at him. She thought he would be more supportive! But now she knows how he feels about this. He pretty much never cared about her. This time, she must be quiet and pretend like everything is okay. But that doesn't mean tomorrow can't change everything.
_______
Please vote or comment, thank you so much! ♥