Chapter 4 - Let Me Show You

A week passed away. Taylor and Karlie were both very close to each other. For Taylor, their relationship was like a meditation. She found someone who knew every girly thing that she knew and it was really fun going shopping with Karlie, because she was a girl and so it was different than with a boy, because what boy would say that the little skirt with tiny stawberries that Taylor bought 'is extremely cute, sweet and lovely'?

And Karlie? She never looked happier. Her eyes were sparkling, mostly when she looked at Taylor, her hair was shiny and her skin was soft and glowing. Topmodel number one.

But back to the topic. Karlie and Taylor fell in love really deeply and madly and they both realised that there's no going back... But it was an adventure and they were both into that.

Today, Karlie made dinner for them. When Taylor arrived, Karlie just took her hand and brought her in. Taylor smiled.

"Hi..." she whispered and bit her lip.

"Hi..." Karlie whispered too and kissed her on the cheek. Then she looked into Taylor's ocean blue eyes.

"I hope you're hungry..."

"Not for food," Taylor smiled again and kissed Karlie on her lips. Karlie grabbed Taylor's wrists and leaned her against the wall. Then she pulled her tongue into Taylor's mouth and started making out with her way more passionately than Taylor expected. Karlie suddenly stopped and her lips started sucking Taylor's neck. Taylor couldn't help herself and groaned.

"Oh... Karlie..."

Karlie left few more kisses on Taylor's neck. She really wanted to bite it, but she must have been careful. The media were like hungry dogs, just waiting for the fresh meat.

"I think we have to save something for tonight," said Karlie and wiped her lips.

"Yes. Maybye," Taylor winked and nodded.

"So... I think we can go to the dining room, if you want." But Karlie didin't wait for the answer and went there. Taylor followed her.

"Mmm! It tastes so good!" Taylor said.

"I'm glad you like it," Karlie smiled.

They were eating wild rice with carrots, peas and corn. On top of it, there was a sweet and sour sauce. Taylor usually hated this type of food, but Karlie made it so tasty that she even forgot about that.

"So Karlie... I have a little question for you."

"Oh really? What is it?"

"Did you have a girlfriend before?"

Karlie looked at Taylor for few seconds and she wasn't sure what she can say about it. "Y-yes..." she answered shortly.

"Oh really?" Taylor's eyes looked bigger due to her curiosity. "Who was that?"

"Well... do you know Jordan Dunn? Well, we met at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012. I think she was new there. Once, we just talked and then she kissed me. And I wanted to kiss her too. Well, I'll skip the 'romantical' parts, but we were together for 2 months. Then she met this girl called Cara Delevingne and they became best friends. I was just jealous, and so I ended that. The end."

"Oh... wow..."

"That's not really 'wow', Taylor," Karlie chuckled. "I call it history."

"I don't think it's somehow bad," Taylor said the way people apologize, "I mean, look at me. Got long list of ex-lovers, they tell you I'm insane. What I am trying to say is that I was just curious if you have experience in... being with a woman."

"It's okay, T. I don't mind," Karlie smiled and she really meant it.

Taylor nodded. Karlie stood up and grabbed the empty plates. She placed them into the sink and poured water on them.

"Are you full Taylor?"

"Yes, I am."

"Well, I have little suprise for you," Karlie grinned and went to the kitchen. When she came back, she was holding a bottle of wine and two glasses.

"I love this suprise!" Taylor jumped on her feet.

Karlie poured the wine into the two glasses and gave Taylor one of them.

"Cheers!" They both said and drank.

"Sooo... What are we gonna do now?" Taylor asked as they were walking through the corridor.

Karlie stopped them, grabbed Taylor's hand, looked her deeply into her eyes and whispered: "Let me show you."
---
I wanted to thank you so so so much for your votes. You are extremely awesome and I can't even describe how much I appreciate every single one of you. Love you guys ♥