Chapter 14 - I Know

The moon was shining through the window, right into Taylor's room. Taylor had her head buried in a pillow and she was crying her eyes out. Karlie was there, stroking her back and comforting her. Or at least she was trying to.

"Taylor, baby... Please don't cry..." Karlie begged. She put her left hand in Taylor's hair and started playing with it. Taylor didn't answer. She couldn't stop crying... she was hurt too much. "I know how you feel... When I told my family, they were... well... freaking out. And I have three sisters."

Then Karlie just sat there in silent, not able to say anything more. Taylor was crying more and more, shaking so much that Karlie was holding her to calm her.

"You know what?" Karlie suddenly said, "I can't see my baby being sad about a boy. I'll fix this."

"What?" Taylor said in a raspy voice and turned her head to Karlie. Her eyes were red and puffy from all the crying.

"Yes. Wait here, I'll be back soon."

And with these words, Karlie ran out of their room. Everyone was quiet and the whole house was dark. Karlie reached the door of Austin's room and opened it. She grabbed a flashlight and tuned it on right on Austin's face. He woke up, scared at first, but then he saw Karlie and he made that angry face again.

"What do you want?" He asked, annoyed.

"I want to talk to you! You hurt my... You hurt Taylor!"

"So what if I did? Lesbian," he frowned, trying to make Karlie more angry. She grabbed his collar and pulled him out of the bed. "Hey, listen. Maybye you're angry, or confused, or whatever the fuck, but trying to hurt me by calling me a lesbian and not accepting the way your sister feels is too stupid for a boy like you."

"I don't want... I don't want her to be a lesbian," he whispered, setting his hands free. "I don't want to see my friends as they go: 'heyyy... so your sister is gay, right? Gahhahah!' You know? I really don't."

"Well why don't you add: 'And she is also a global-superstar, a seven time Grammy winner, and a proud feminist?" Karlie asked. "She really loves you, believe it or not. If she wouldn't, she would be asleep right now and not crying her heart out. She is sad, because she doesn't care about any hate she gets, but only about yours."

"She is... crying?" Austin asked, disappointed. He tried to release his collar out of Karlie's hands. Karlie finally let him go.

"Yes. And you know what? She will stop if you would be able to take your ass to our room and finally apologize!"

"I will," he finally said. "Let's go."

Karlie took her flashlight and Austin's arm and walked out of his room. They tiptoed to Taylor's room and slowly, gently opened the door. Taylor was still crying, her pillow was soaked in water. But she didn't stop, actually didn't even care who walked in.

"Taylor? It's me, Austin," Austin whispered when Karlie released his arm and bumped to him, so he did a few steps more.

Taylor stopped crying and quickly got out of the bed. "Y...yes?"

"I just wanted to say sorry for... um... you know..." he started, but Karlie's leg reached his butt. "I MEAN... yeah... just sorry for being such an asshole, because I hurt you. I know I deserve anything you will do to me and-"

Taylor ran to him and hugged him tightly. Austin was confused by her move, but he hugged Taylor back. Karlie smiled. "I take that as okay," he laughed, hugged Taylor once more and went back to his room.

"Thank you," Taylor whispered softly, placing her hands on Karlie's shoulders and kissing her passionately. This kiss was very different than any other kisses between Karlie and Taylor. Taylor gave all emotions she had in that kiss and Karlie was really glad. Taylor's lips were dry from all the crying, but it was still one of their best kisses ever. "Can we cuddle in bed today?" Taylor asked right after the kiss.

"Yes, we can," Karlie answered kindly. They went back to the bed. Taylor was resting her head on Karlie's chest and Karlie was playing with her hair. Their legs were tangled up and their bodies were warming with happiness. "I love you, Karlie Kloss. I really do," Karlie heard Taylor saying.

"I love you too, Taylor," Karlie answered, holding Taylor tightly. "And I think you need some rest. Goodnight!"

"Good-nighhhttt," Taylor yawned and closed her eyes.

The Next Day

Karlie and Taylor were packing all the things. Austin was helping them. They didn't really brought anything to pack, but Andrea gave them a lot of food and another things.

"I will miss you," Taylor spoke to her parents, giving them the goodbye hug. Karlie closed the car and ran through her hair.

"We will miss you, too!" Andrea said. "But we all know you will be here next month, right?"

"Yes," Taylor nodded.

--------------
Wait for the complication in next episode! ... ;)