💓💓A|N💓💓

Hey guys, 👋👋👋

So this isn't a chapter but I've got some things to say.

Firstly, Happy new month to all my readers. We made it to April in 2021 after a bad last year but thank you all for still being here and supporting my book.

Which brings me to the second thing...

In the past week, Assaulted has gone from 2k readers to at least 3.51k as of today. And I really have all of you to thank for reading, voting and sharing this book. Thank you all soooooo much.

Now lastly and more importantly, I would like to tell you all that I finally gained admission into the University and as the pandemic pushed things back, I've been really struggling to update my book on Wattpad and also focus on my studies. I am really sorry for all that and the fact that I... I now have to take down Assaulted and possibly delete my account so as to focus on school for a while. I am so sorrrrrrry, guys. I really hated for it to be this way but I hope you all understand.

And if I ever do come back to Wattpad, I hope to give you all something better. Whenever that is. Once again, to all my readers, I am extremely sorry for this new development.

Thank you for reading.

Signing out for the last time,
kuvei45
😘😘😘.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

APRIL FOOLS, BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

YOU FELL FOR THAT BULLSHIT?!!!😁😁

I AIN'T NEVER LEAVING WATTPAD, BITCHES!!!!! 😈😈😈😈

I HOPE YOU HAD A GOOD LAUGH😆,  NOW EXPECT AN UPDATE SOON.

FOR NOW, PEACE ☮ OUT, BITCHES!!!!!!!

😘😘😘