Prank Chapter

When Adrien and Marinette entered the club, music blasted in their ears and smell of alcohol hit their noses. The club wasn't so much crowded, in fact it was quite a fancy club.

As they made their way further inside the club, they heard a shriek "Marinette, is that you?!"

They turned their heads to right and saw Chloe making her way towards them and Luka following behind.

When girls started there chatting after giving a hug to each other, Adrien and Luka looked at each other and shrugged.

Chloe's one of the favorite song started playing.

"Come on Luka! Now you have to dance" Chloe said with pleading eyes.

"I already told you Chloe I am not in the mood to dance" Luka said.

Luka continued "but Adrien here is a good dancer, why don't you take him to dance?"

"What?" Chloe and Adrien said at the same time. Chloe eyed Adrien for a few seconds and then said "fine, only because I wanna make you regret it. Come on Adrien"

Adrien didn't get a chance to reply as she started dragging him. As Adrien was getting dragged away, he looked behind him with pleading eyes towards Marinette on which she only raised her hand indicating she can't do anything about it.

As the two blonds started dancing, Marinette towards Luka and said "you are just making excuses, don't you?", she smirked.

Luka laughed out a little and smirked back "you know me well, don't you?"

"Of course, I do. Even better than Chloe" Marinette said laughing by herself.

"So..." Marinette started and wrapped her arms around Luka's neck "what is it?"

"Nothing, I just wanted some personal time with my blueberry while those two idiots waste their time" Luka said wrapping his hands around Marinette's waist and pulling her flush towards his body.

"They might see us" Marinette said as they both started leaning in.

"Then how about for now you give me one kiss and then we can take it somewhere privately after getting the blondies drunk" Luka suggested.

Marinette hummed with a satisfactory smile and said "that's a good idea" as their lips connected.

But they had to quickly pull away so that they didn't get seen.

Now they stood secretly holding each other's hand. 

"You got Adrien wrapped around your little finger you know" Luka said.

"Just like you have Chloe" Marinette said.

Luka chuckled "our plan is working perfectly"

"Of course it will, after all whose plan it is" Marinette said smirk never leaving her face.

"Okay okay, it's your plan genius" Luka said and continued "just one more week and then we will be free from these morons"

"We have had a lot of patience till now, have a little more love" Marinette said.

"Right, I will continue with my patience and as soon as we are done with them after a week, we will leave them and then we can be peacefully together, right blueberry?" Luka said with hope in his eyes.

Marinette gave him one her sweet killer smiles and said "of course love"

Luka happily hugged her but only if he could listen to her thoughts at that moment.

You think I love you... huh... my poor... poor... love. I am just waiting for the right time, as soon I am done with my plan... I will throw you away too with those blondies. Just wait and watch, Marinette thought.