Chapter 27

Warning: Emotional beans grab your tissues because you 'might' cry in this chapter.

Emphasize on 'might' because I don't know how well I can write emotional scenes but enjoy this long chapter!

Also, play the song when asked...

***

"It's too... pink" Adrien said standing in Marinette's old room as he looked around. Everything he saw was pink, furniture, walls, sheets, curtains, stuff toys... everything.

He knew girls loved pink but maybe his lady loves pink way too much.

"I know I know. No need to be judgy" Marinette said pouting as she opened the drawers to find her sketchbooks.

"I am not being judgy. I am just... just admiring how much you love pink" Adrien said.

"Ha! surely you are. Found it!" Marinette said closing the drawer while holding her sketchbook in another hand.

"Come on, let's go downsta-" she stopped mid-sentence when Adrien pulled her towards himself by her waist and she looked at him in confusion.

"I love you..." he said pressing his forehead with hers.

Marinette who was still confused at his sudden affection let out a chuckle and nevertheless said "I love you too..."

"Don't you think ever since we revealed our feelings we have been getting very little time alone? Like we only got some time alone at the night of our confessions, which was a beautiful night indeed, and sometime in the morning the day when your parents arrived and a little time we got at the orphanage to dance and talk but were soon again swarmed by the girls..." Adrien said as slowly pulled her even more closer, closing the gap between them.

Marinette knew where he was going with this that's why she asked "are you trying to suggest to stay here for a while?"

"Yes..." came his immediate reply "...not for too long, for at least 10 minutes because I know everyone will be missing us"

Marinette knew she should be downstairs but her heart told her otherwise. When she smiled Adrien knew his offer have been accepted.

Licking her lips and leaning she said "I think your offer has just been accepted..."

Just as he was about to lean in too, the trap door opened with a bam, and Chloe came in with Luka trailing behind as she started rambling "A cake shouldn't have been that difficult to decide but it is. I have been thinking about this and I want a wedding which symbolizes me and Luka equally with our iconic colors which are yellow and tint blue and same for the cake. But according to your parents, it wouldn't be that much of a good combination if we want a chocolate-flavored cake but vanilla would do. Then comes the designs to choose, they were thinking that maybe-"

Finally noticing Adrien and Marinette's position Chloe stopped talking. She saw Marinette with a blank expression staring at her who have been listening to her rambling. On the other hand, Adrien had an annoyed expression.

Luka's brows creased in suspicion "are we interrupting someth-" he didn't get to complete as Chloe interrupted and said "I understand that you two need to prove to Tom and Sabine that you really love each other but as you can see, it wasn't them who were coming up the stairs, it was us. So you can relax now, we got no time for this"

Marinette was about to tell her that they weren't acting but Adrien started saying "If you understand then tell us... how convincing we looked"

Marinette giggled and shook her head at him as Chloe looked at him skeptically "uh yeah... very convincing"