Chapter 12

"Ah!" Marinette shouted.

"Shhhh" Adrien shushed her while he tried his best to be gentle.

"I-It hurts" Marinette hissed a little.

"I know... It will hurt a little but slowly you will get used to it"

"Mmm" Marinette held the cushion tightly in one of her hand while she pressed her both lips together in an attempt to stop the voices coming out of her mouth.

Slowly the pain started decreasing and Marinette found herself relaxing. Her wrecked breathing coming to a normal pace.

Adrien noticed it "told ya and now... just relax and let me do it"

He applied a little extra force.

A word left her mouth "fuck"

"Did I just hear cursing from m'lady's beautiful mouth?"

"Can't you do it a little gently?" She complained.

"Well I am trying my best to be gentle" He pointed out.

"It doesn't look like it, Ah! It still hurts"

"Well, you didn't have to go through this pain if you would have walked down the stairs with your eyes on the floor, not on your phone"

Adrien had somehow miraculously convinced our stubborn queen to go home a little early because she had worked a lot today... according to him.

Still, he couldn't stop her from going to the production department before they left.

When she was done with her work over there, they decided to use stairs as the Production department was on the second floor. She was using her phone while walking down the stairs, going through models photos to decide their outfits.

Adrien had warned her before they started climbing down but yeah... she didn't listen.

He warned again but still didn't listen.

When they almost reached the ground floor, just then her bad luck kicked in and she found herself falling down but her knight in shining armour was there to protect her... that's what Adrien calls himself and pulled her at the time but couldn't save her ankle from twisting.

Adrien's voice got her out of her thoughts who was sitting on the floor while pressing an ice pack on her sprained ankle. Marinette was sitting on the couch with a cushion in her hand at her home.

"I do warn you... twice but like you were going to listen. Now, enjoy your sprained ankle"

Marinette pouted like a small girl.

"Don't give me that face. I tried to catch you but I could only save you from hitting your head on the floor"

She knew he was right. It's her fault and he was there to protect her... like always... since he came.

She took Adrien's hand which was holding her leg gently in both of her hands which made the blonde look at her.

"Thank you" She said genuinely with a sweet smile gracing her lips.

At first, he returned the smile but soon that smile was turned into a smirk which made her think... uh oh.

"Hey purrincess~"

A pun with a new nickname... he is definitely up to something.

"Y-yeah?" she stuttered out even if she tried her best not to.

"Do you know how knights were rewarded by their princesses?" He questioned.

"Umm... with a kiss... I guess"