Chapter 42

The most awaited chapter is here...

As I had already mentioned, I had completely wracked my brain in trying to write this chapter. And fucking rewrote the whole chapter once and half of it twice.

I hope it's not cringy or creepy or weird.

Fingers crossed in hopes of that...

Anyway, I hope you all enjoy~

***

Marinette had lost count of how many times they would have kissed by now. Her lips were sore and swollen red, and Adrien wasn't giving her enough time to catch her breath. Honestly, almost no time at all. Her lipstick was smushed and the evidence of it being smushed by him was evident on his lips and at the corner of it, on his cheek, a single mark on his neck, and god dammit! he looked so hot.

His lips again moved towards her neck and kissed and bite her there with a motivation to leave more marks along with those which he had already left.

Currently, Marinette was pinned against the wall in their suite. The hands which were till now roaming around her upper body, in her hair, holding her face, holding her neck from behind, sometimes holding her hips, now had made their way towards her lower body.

His hands held her by the back of her thighs and he made her sit on the nearby table, knocking out all the things which were kept on it.

He went back to what he was doing, attacking her lips, her neck, and any exposed skin he could find, giving Marinette a chance to catch her breath.

While catching her breath she noticed the mess they were creating but fuck... who cares right now.

Adrien's hands again made their way to her thighs and this time, riding her dress up on her legs and stopping on her upper thigh, rubbing his thump on the insides of it.

His fingers rubbing on her thigh, shot heat directly to her core which made her gasp.

His lips traveling and kissing her neck and shoulder made their way back to her lips, and this time he kissed her gently, his hands making their way to her back and stopped when they found the zip of her dress.

He pulled away to look at her for a moment to make sure for one last time that she was ready for it.

He noticed how red and swollen her lips were because of the many times he had kissed her by now. The moment he had entered their room, he had quickly locked the door and without a word, he went to her and kissed her passionately, and from there he hadn't stopped.

He had kissed her so fiercely, bit her lips, and played with her tongue. He also noticed the marks he had left on her neck, he was pretty sure that she would be sporting dark purple spots on her neck tomorrow.

Marinette knew why Adrien had stopped. She answered him by pushing his suit blazer off of his shoulders, making it fall to the ground, and then with swift moments she unbuttoned his vest with her practiced fingers, because of all the designing, making it join the blazer on the floor.

As Adrien started unzipping her dress, his phone rang.

Marinette could swear that she had never groaned this badly when something had got interrupted.

But surprisingly, Adrien pulled out his phone from his pocket and went to get hers from her purse and put them in the drawers after silencing them, not even checking who had called.

Marinette baffled, scoffed in a funny way and laughed at how quickly he had done that and made his way back to her.

"I won't let anyone interrupt us today..." Adrien said as he kissed her lips.