Chapter 26

Hey guys! My first-year final exam of college was going on and it's finally over! (though 2nd year will start again in two weeks) but now I was peacefully able to complete this chapter.

And... I watched all the season 4 episodes today which are out including "wishmaker" and I FUCKING SCREAMED! 

I cried in some episodes while in some I laughed my heart out and in some I swooned...

I can't believe what I was missing on for so long!

I am not gonna put any spoiler here as there might be some readers who are not watching it yet but still I wanna say one thing...

I love Luka Couffaine...

Well... enjoy this 2 days early chapter

***

Marinette was having a peaceful day. She had a lovely breakfast with her parents and the love of her life. She left for work a little early so that she can have a half-day and spend it with her parents.

Luckily, all the work went smoothly including the preparations for the spring line fashion show which made her return home as she planned, only to shriek when she found her parents showing Adrien her childhood albums and sharing some embarrassing stories which she wouldn't want even for him to know.

Well, as peaceful as that could be.

Adrien didn't leave a single chance after that to tease her. Clearly, he was taking revenge for yesterday.

Yesterday when they came back from the orphanage, Adrien and Marinette found that her parents didn't unpack. On asking why they told someone's clothes and things were already there.

And that someone was Adrien.

He... they forgot to shift his things to her room. But Marinette was quick to cover it up by saying that she keeps outfits in their wardrobe, on which she wants to closely work on by herself which leaves no room for Adrien and that's why he was using the spare wardrobe in the room till now.

After that, he went like "sometimes I feel like she loves her work more than me" or "she once threw me out of the room"

And that led her parents to scold her for something which she didn't even do. That got her so angry at him.

After shifting his things to her room and when it was time to sleep, Adrien opened his arms for her but to his surprise, she just got on the bed and slide inside the blanket to go to sleep.

To his protests, she replied "you only said that I love my work more than you... so I am going to sleep so that I can wake up early to go to work"

And this is what he was taking revenge for.

And if the list of tomorrow's incidents is continued then it should be mentioned that many tears were shed when it was time for her and Adrien to leave the orphanage. Some were of Erica and some of them were Adrien's, maybe hers too. Erica was so reluctant for him to leave and so was he but he knew he had to go. Erica even refused to go to sleep with Adrien by her side because she knew that if she fell asleep he would leave.

After strolling with Erica in arms, Adrien finally managed to get her to sleep. It broke his heart to leave but he knew it was the right thing to do like she did.

But thanks to her father, Adrien's mood was lifted up today when Marinette, Tom and Adrien competed in Ultimate mega strike IV which Tom brought with him to relieve the old moments with his daughter but also got to play with another expert player.