Chapter 4

Marinette groaned while muffling her face in the pillow. She looked at the time and it was 8 in the morning. The doorbell rang for the third time and she cursed whomsoever was on the door early in the morning.

She sleepily with half-closed eyes got up from her bed and made her way to the door. She opened the door with closed eyes and rested on the door frame with her back.

"Who is this?" she asked with a yawn, eyes still closed.

She heard a chuckle and the person saying "your prince charming".

She shot her eyes open and saw Adrien standing at the door with a smirk on his face, showing off his purely white teeth. She jumped out of surprise and tripped over her own legs. She was about to fall on her back when Adrien's arm came and captured her by her waist before she could get hurt.

They looked into each other's eyes. Deep bluebell into the electrifying green.

"Falling for me already little lady?" he asked her flirtatiously which made her groan. She pushed his face away from hers which was only inches away and stood on her own feet again.

"Nope, I am not" she folded her arms after getting away from him.

"Only for now but I am sure you soon will. And also, aren't you supposed to say thank you?" he asked her.

Ignoring his first comment she replied "why should I? you are the reason for my almost fall"

He rolled his eyes at her stubborn behaviour and brought his bag in which was kept outside. 

Marinette's eyes widened "looks like you ready to take the offer?"

Adrien took ahold of her hand and kissed it with a bow "what can I say? I couldn't decline an offer from such a gorgeous lady like you"

She slipped her hand away from his grasp and pushed him back with her finger on his nose.

Adrien pouted and rubbed his nose "not fair, remember, I am your boyfriend"

"Fake one" she added "besides you disturbed my sleep"

"It's 8 in the morning," he said in a matter of fact way.

"So what? I am not a morning person" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Noted" he said.

"Huh?" she looked at him with a questioning look.

"You are not a morning person, it's noted in my list, after all, I am supposed to know you, aren't I?" He said.

Marinette smiled at him. She thought at least he remembers his work and does take it seriously even if doesn't show it.

"So where am I supposed to put my things?" he asked picking up his bag from the floor.

"In the same room in which yesterday I asked you to go" she informed him.

Adrien nodded and started making his way up the stairs when he heard her calling him.

He turned around to look at her.

He saw light blush spreading across her cheeks. He was confused about her sudden blushing but understood when she said "I hope what happened yesterday won't happen again".

He started laughing which made her blush harder while she sheepishly scratched her cheek.

"I can't promise anything but I will try" he winked and made his way towards the room.

"Stupid flirt" Marinette muttered under her breath.

It was Sunday today that means off from work. After all, in the evening, she has to be somewhere.