Chapter 6

Chapter published on April 2nd 2021

Natsu's POV

My body was very cold. It felt like I was on cement. I lifted my head up and looked at my surroundings. I was in a cell, most likely in the Fairy Tail basement. I had magic restricting chains on my wrists and ankles. I was trapped.

I could feel a pain in my chest. I needed to be with Lucy. I also needed to not let myself slip and have the Desire take over. I think it was starting to take over back in the medical bay. I can't let that happen again.

The Desires cold creep wound its way up my body. I could feel the pressure on my neck as it felt threatened by my hate towards it. It swam around my body and then, like a shadow, a figure appeared before me. The Desire had taken shape.

I thought the desire would look like a demon or something scary but instead what stood before me, was me. However I looked different. I had scales mismatched and patterned around my body. There were horns, wings and a tail all sprouting from me.

I could feel the cold grip the Desire had around my body. Even as it stood before me it still felt as if it was holding onto my throat.

"Natsu." The Desire hissed. "I can give you want you want." How can it give me what I want? "I know what you want, just say it."

"Say what? What do you want me to say? I don't need you at al-" I couldn't breath. The desire had its claws around my neck.

"I can make you strong. I can give you the strength you need to break out of this place and find her." The Desire knows who my mate is.

"Who is my mate." I felt like I already knew but I needed to hear it.

"Lucy. Your mate is the blonde girl who you can't get your eyes off of. She is the one of whom you dream of at night. She is the one you picture when you think of the word wife. She is the one you will take."

So it is Luce, oh god I hope I don't hurt her.

"You feel it don't you?" What is the Desire talking about now? "That pain you feel, you're so far away from her and she only gets farther. You also feel that other pain. You know someone is touching her. Someone has hurt her." With those words, "touch" and "hurt" I felt my blood boil. All the anger and rage I had started to spill over.

"Get me out of here." I needed to save Lucy, even if it meant letting the Desire give me it's power. The cloud of dust that was me flew into my body. I felt angry and hate but also a very strong need to be with Lucy, to hold her and protect her with my life.

A sharp pain flooded through my back. A cracking noise erupted that sounded like bones. I cried out in pain as I fell to my knees. This horrible feeling was overwhelming.

When it was all over I brought my hands to my face but my fingertips bumped into something. I felt around a bit. Horns? I felt my back. Wings? Oh god that must mean... A tail too. I felt my lower back and lo and behold a tail was there.

Then a feeling of lust filled my mind and body.

Natsu's Desire POV

"And the fun begins." I wasted no time with the chains and broke free. Now that I am in full control I can finally get the girl. I drooled as I thought of her beautiful curves and adorable face. She will be mine.