Chapter 20

Chapter published on Sept 20th 2021

A/N
For anyone that may not know, "gitch" means underwear. It's just a term we use where I'm from.

Lucy's POV

I felt something warm against my body, squeezing me and gently breathing on my neck. I shifted my arms up toward my face and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. I tried to turn over to face Natsu, who was spooning me and holding me tightly, but his grip was strong and I found my attempts futile. So instead I just relaxed into him and and let the feeling of his heartbeat comfort me.

After 20 minutes or so I could feel him starting to stir. By now the sun was shining brightly into our room and it was likely disturbing his sleep. He released his grip on me and rolled onto his back. A loud groan thundered from his chest before he brought his arms up in a very pleasurable stretch.

"Good morning sleepy head," I cood as I ruffled his hair and kissed his cheek.

"Mm, morning," he grunted. I chuckled to myself at his bleak and groggy response.

"Do you remember what today is?"

He looked over at me with tired eyes, giving me a puzzled look. "No?" Was his only response as he too rubbed the sleep out of his eyes.

"Well, if you'd remember from last night, we are going home today!" Natsu practically hit the ceiling as he shout out of bed in excitement.

"Oh you're right! We better get a move on then! Don't want to keep everyone waiting!" He hopped of the bed and stripped the only article of clothing he was wearing, his gitch. He stood there in his full glory as he searched his small drawer of clothing for a spare pair.

"Hold on there Natsu, let's eat first and make ourselves look a little more presentable. I'm sure no one wants a hangry and sleepy Natsu randomly teleportation to the guild hall." He looked over at me for a second, slipped on his clean pair of gitch and nodded silently in agreement.

"Ok, fair enough, I'll get breakfast started then and you can figure out a place to mount the crystal. It's gotta go in some place like a doorway or archway so we can walk through it to pass over to the destination."

"Sounds good," and with that he slipped on a pair of pants and left to go make some food. I took that as my cue to finally get out of bed and get moving on with our day. As I swung my legs over I realized my body was feeling a tad bit stiff from the night before. I guess I should have anticipated that.

I walked over to the dresser and opened the one drawer I had made for myself. We haden't been here long and really didn't have much clothing, so a single drawer could fit it all. I grabbed a clean set of underwear and some clothes and placed them on top of the dresser. Next to the dresser was a mirror, I glanced over at my reflection. I was in one of Natsu's t-shirt and a pair of underwear. He must have put that on me after I passed out.

Nevertheless I stripped down and looked over my body before placing the new articles if clothing on. I had hickeys dotting my body all over causing me to ponder over the night before.  Thinking about last night seemed to make me a little more perky. I dismissed the sudden urges I had been slapped with and put my clean clothes on.

Once dressed a started searching the house for a place to put the crystal. Each entryway or arch I found didn't seem to suit what I was looking for. I sighed after scanning the entire small house and decided to go outside for a breath of fresh air.

I looked over the yard which was still incomplete. You could see where each thing was meant to go but we haven't had to the time fix it up yet. In one part of the yard you could see a garden and in the other a pond. Off close to the pond was a fire pit and so on and so on.