Chapter 19

Chapter published on July 8th 2021
Chapter warning: smut, lust and sex

Lucy's POV

Gentle kisses were being placed all around my neck. I could feel the tingles being sent down my spine as Natsu gently took the zipper on the back of my dress and undid it. He didn't let the dress fall to floor. He instead took it off my shoulders and let it hang on my wait. This is where he then unclasped my bra and threw it to the side. My large breasts bounced without the support.

I felt strong, rough hands snake their way around my body and up to my boobs. He cupped one in each hand, avoiding my nipples, making me moan in frustration. He was clearly purposely avoiding all my sensitive areas. What snapped me out of my thoughts was his lips, cleamping down on my neck, as he began to suck and create a wound, a hickey.

I wanted to hold back but gentles moans started to slip out of me. I felt as if my body was on fire. Each squeeze of my breast and the sucking of my neck made tingles shoot out everywhere. At this point, everything felt amazing.

He placed gentle kisses going down my spine as he made his way to the small of my back. Every now and then he would suck, giving me a hickey. When he was only inches away from the extremely sensitive spot on the base of my back I tensed up. I waited in anticipation for him to start playing with my back. The only thing I felt was his lips brush against it as he completely avoided the area.

Damn. He really is trying to build if the sexual frustration. Each time he avoided a sensative area I felt the tension build up inside. He was giving me no sexual release and I couldn't stand it. I started to get frustrated so I pushed against him and flipped our bodies. I pushed him to the wall and pinned him there.

At first he looked shocked. Then he took in what just happened. Before I could even blink, he had scooped up my arms, spun us around, and pinned me against the wall with one hand holding my wrists above my head and the other seductively holding my neck.

He leaned in close, pressing his body into mine. I could feel his hard erection pressing against my stomach. His face was now at my neck, his hot breath feathering across my ear. "That was close Luce, but I'm in charge." I felt a shiver run down my spine. His husky voice made me wet with anticipation. Images of him raveging my body began to fill my head.

I was taken from my thoughts when his lips clasped around my collar bone and his tongue swirled the sensative area. He sucked, bit and nipped until a dark purple spot appeared. Then he moved a little closer to my neck and repested the process until he had made his way up to my jaw. All the while his hand had been firmly placed on my breast. With each squeeze I felt the butterflys in my stomach move toward my wet core.

He continued to suck as his hand moved away from my breast, meticulously brushing over my nipple, as he made his way to my dress which was now just barely hanging onto my hips. He slowly removed one side of the beautiful pink fabric off my left hip. Then he brushed his hand lightly over my skin as he moved to my right hip, here he took the last piece of fabric and let it gently drop to the floor.

Now I stood before him. His red sexy aura flowing off his body as he stared at my almost naked body. I could see the lust in his eyes as he gazed up to my pinned arms, down to the hickeys on my jaw and neck. His gazed passed over both breasts and stopped at my red panties. Or I should say almost lack of. The material was a sheer thin red lace with a small black bow in the middle of the waistband. They really covered nothing and I could tell that my fiery lingerie was creating an even larger tent in Natsu's pants.... If possible.

I thought he was going to grab me or start sucking more but instead he kissed me deeply and hushed in my ear "wait here" in his sexy deep tone. He left our room, leaving me clueless and wondering. I heard some shuffling around and objects moving. "Close your eyes" I heard from just outside the door. I did as he said and shut them gently. His footsteps entered and he walked over to me. I could hear something clinking together but each guess I thought of didn't seem right.