Chapter 13

Chapter published on April 26th 2021

Lucy's POV

Natsu reached his hands above and grabbed something. While still inside me he leaned upwards and started to fold a bandana. He then lifted my head, placed the bandana around my eyes and tied it behind my head. I could feel butterflys shoot throughout my body as my heartrate quickened.

While now being blinded I had to rely on my sense of feeling and what I could hear. Right now, Natsu was over me, his whole member resting inside and I had my hands on his chest. My hands didn't stay there long however because he took them gently and pinned them above my head. He now had full view of my breasts and full control of me. I knew I was blushing and this feeling of being dominated was bliss.

He ground his hips down into me, filling me up with each push. With the feeling of being helpless combined with his skills I was in heaven. I felt him lean down towards my ear. His chest was squishing my boobs as his lips brushed my neck. He started to gently kiss my neck.

"This is just the beginning my Luce." He seductively said into my ear. I blushed at the thought of what he would be doing to me. I would soon find out though. He pulled out and the lack of presence surprised and saddened me. I frowned but was reassured. "Just wait baby, you'll see." He smirked. He was now sitting up, he grabbed my hips and dragged me closer.

I now had one leg on either side of him, while he was sitting up and I was laying down. He slipped his arms under my legs and lifted them up. Then he positioned himself and pushed inside. I don't think the feeling of him filling me up would ever get less surprising. However something about this position felt different.

Each time he pushed in I felt an overwhelming feeling. He then started to rock up and down in a swift motion. He was hitting something and my instant reaction was to hold onto something. I found the blanket and grabbed it. My head started to move back as I felt this feeling building up inside.

This feeling was so much different compared to what he was doing with my clit. It felt deeper and stronger. My mouth was left open in an O as my back arched toward the sky. Then I did something neither I, nor Natsu expected.

"Oh, Natsu." I moaned out. He stopped moving instantly and I whimpered at the sudden lack of pleasurable feelings. I felt sad that Natsu had stopped and like I did something wrong. I decided to face him by lifting my blindfold. When my eyes adjusted and I looked at him I didn't find an angry or upset Natsu. No I found a Natsu who was looking away, with a deep red blush on his face as he hid under his bangs.

"I- uh. That was hot." He blatantly said. "I wasn't expecting you to do something like that." I blushed and I rolled my eyes.

"Can we continue then?" I asked, pulling the blindfold back down.

"Oh, we can continue all right." He smirked before bringing himself out, only to ram himself back inside and begin the motion of moving up and down again. Once again I felt the tension build up inside before being released all over Natsu. After that millionth orgasm he let go of my legs and bent his head down towards my chest. While still grinding into me he began to suck, lick and flick my nipple.

With the two sensations combined I felt myself cumming once more. I was a panting mess, too tired to lift my head. Natsu smiled at me, pulled out and then flipped me onto my stomach. He was up on his knees and he pulled my hips up so our waists were at the same height.