Chapter 10

Art by geghabush I think... Correct me if I'm wrong
Chapter published on April 12 2021

Lucy's POV

With each step he took closer I shrunk back in an attempt to get away. I really couldn't go anywhere because I was suspended but trying felt better than doing nothing.

"I wish I accepted this power sooner. If I had you would have been mine already. Ah, such is life, at least I have you now. Plus, there's nowhere for you to run this time little girl. Now, tell me what you think, should I keep you silent, or perhaps I should give you your voice back so I can hear you scream."

Natsu, or maybe I should just call this version of him a demon, walked over to me. He grabbed my jaw and started at my neck.
"Should I mark you here?" Grabbing my inner thigh now, "or maybe here?"

"No, maybe I should make you suffer first." He grinned no better than the devil he was. He moved his hands down my body, I wanted to hate everything he was doing but it was hard to resist.

"I don't think I explained what the desiring part of me truly means. It's not a different Natsu, it's the same me, just with an uncontrollable lust for the one I want. When I don't let this Desire through, I am scared of it. Only because I fear it will hurt you. But as long as you accept me, I'll never harm you."

So this is Natsu, just with his dragon instincts controlling him. Now did he say I have to accept him? Am I Natsu's mate? My heart fluttered with joy, I've always loved him and adored his goofy ways. Maybe this side of him isn't so bad. I relaxed my body.

"Hm, I'm going to take off the necklace now, I got the key from that man I beat up along with your celestial keys." He went around behind me and tapped a key on the necklace, I could feel the spell lift. He took off the necklace and bracelets.

"Th-thank you." I croaked out, my voice was raspy. "Did you find out what they wanted with me."

"Yes, they wanted to use you to summon the Celestial Sprit King. They had a plan to capture him in some kind of orb and use his power." I didn't even know someone could do that. It's a really good thing Natsu found me, I would never forgive myself if they had taken the Celestial King like that.

I figured now was the time to ask the question that's been burning in my mind. "Natsu am I your mate?" He didn't answer. Instead he relaxed his body and brought his arms to his side and looked to his feet. His horns, wings and tail all turned to ash, falling away from his body.

"Yes, Luce, you're my mate." Wait this was a different Natsu.

"Natsu is that you? Are you back?"

"Yes, I've got control of my dragon instincs now. Let's get you out of here." He broke the chains holding me and I fell to the floor. I tried getting up but my body hurt everywhere. It was no use, I needed to rest before I could think about walking anywhere.

"I'll be right back Luce." Natsu left the room and came back five minutes later with a ring of skeleton keys. He fittled with the shackles on wrists for a bit before unlocking them. Then he unlocked his own shackles on his wrists and ankles.

"Let's go." He said as he picked me up and started to walk out of the room. We walked through the tunnels until we made out way out of the cave.

"Natsu, go slower, my body hurts each time you move." I felt bruised everywhere. Natsu apologized and started to slow his pace. We started to make our way down the mountain, I'm not sure where we are heading but I know Natsu will know a good spot when he gets there.