part six| two can play at that game

warning: smut in this chapter 😏

Wilhemina didn't hesitate to pin me against the wall as soon as we stepped through the front door. I knew what she wanted, and she knew what I wanted.

She was eliciting moans from me as she sucked on my neck, and ran her hands up and down my body. Her hand rested firmly on the side of my neck, holding me still as she kissed me.

"Take me to bed." I whispered still up against the doorframe.

The woman had the smirk of the devil on her face as I followed her upstairs.

We barely made it through her bedroom doors and there was already clothing scattered on the floor. I threw everything off so I was left in only my bra and panties. Mina had on panties and a silk undergarment that covered most of her upper half.

Wilhemina was kissing me passionately, not leaving a single inch of my body neglected. She pushed me onto the bed and got on top of me, giving me sloppy kisses amongst my face and jaw. I roamed my hands from her sides onto her back, and she flinched.

"What's wrong?" I said quickly.

"Nothing." she replied and continued kissing me.

I didn't question it, and kept my hands away from her back.

I sighed deeply as I felt her unclasp my bra and caress my breast. She undoubtedly was the creator of the pool that had formed between my legs. Her kisses lowered to my chest and she sucked on my nipple, swirling it and letting it go with a pop. I couldn't hold it in any longer.

"Mina." I barely spoke.

"What is it?" she said continuing to kiss me.

"F-fuck me." I said in distress.

Wilhemina brought her mouth dangerously close to my ear.

"Be a good girl for me and maybe i'll give you what you want." she whispered and licked the shell of my ear.

I smiled, biting my lip. The way she talked really turned me on.

I felt her hand getting lower and caressing my inner thigh. My legs shivered at her touch. I needed her inside me. I tried thrusting myself closer to her, but she pulled her hand away.

"I told you to be a good girl." she said grasping just below my neck.

"Yes Mina." I let out under her touch.

She raised her grip to my neck and tightened it.

"What did you call me?" she sneered, hovering over my face.

"Yes Ms Venable." I whispered.

Her grip loosened and she let go of my neck, satisfied that I was obeying her.

"Stay quiet for me." She ordered, and started to travel back down my body.

I felt her massaging my hips and even then it took a great amount of energy not to make a noise. Her tongue slid over my abdomen, and through my hot folds. I let out a silent grunt of pleasure. Her tongue traveled further and started teasing my clit, just barely avoiding it, eventually swirling and sucking on it. I threw my head back and bit down on my inner cheeks in attempt to keep myself silent.

Immediately after I felt her digits penetrate inside me. I couldn't contain myself and shrieked loudly. As soon as Mina heard me, she took back her fingers. I laid there in despair wanting her to continue. Although I knew I shouldn't speak, or else it would lead me to more trouble.