part eighteen| i'm all yours

warning: smut in this chapter (sorry i deprived y'all for so long)

✯︎

God what's wrong with me. I told myself. Everytime Wilhemina and I are in a good place, something happens. Something always happens. First it was that stupid fight, then Nora, now it's Athena.

"Hold on." Athena yelled after me.

"Don't fucking follow me!" I screamed.

She stopped in her tracks and stayed where she was. I continued rushing towards Wilhemina, trying not to be too loud as I ran on the glossy floor. She went downstairs and into her office's hallway. I watched her walk quickly trying to lose me until she began limping, and slipped into her office.

"Mina please wait!" I panted after her.

Before I could reach the handle I heard a small click, and the door was locked. I messed with it, frantically wobbling it back and forth but to my dismay, nothing worked. I tapped on the door a few times, calling Wilhemina's name.

There was only silence in return. And once again, we were back where we started. Wilhemina built that brick wall around herself again and it would be a while before she'd let me back in.

A headache began to seep into my brain and there was a slight ringing in my ears. We didn't have caffeine in the outpost so I was experiencing withdrawals. I've been awake for less than an hour and I already wanted to go back to bed.

I walked back down the hall and into the main room. I didn't know what time it was, but it must've been just before breakfast. A few people started emerging from their rooms and making small talk as they walked down the stairs.

I creeped passed everybody trying not to be seen, until I realized I was being stared at. That's when I looked down and I wasn't wearing my clothes. All I had on were my undergarments, consisting of no bra, a seethrough shirt, and panties.

My face turned a shade of bright red and I froze in my skin. A few looks were being passed back and forth, some silent giggles and the rest were just plain laughing at me. I wanted to break down right then and there.

I ran to my room as quickly as my feet could take me. Thankfully Athena had left so I could be alone for a few moments. I immediately broke down in tears as soon as I hit the bed. I was completely humiliated and didn't know how I would be able to show my face again. It felt like I was in a terrible highschool movie and the mean girls had just made fun of me in the halls.

▽︎△︎▽︎

I had fallen asleep for a while. By the time I woke up I heard muffled voices coming from the other side of my door. I peeked outside and there were a few people walking by, and the rest were in the main room, making small talk.

I sighed returning to my bed and flopping on it with a small thud. My back was facing the door and I was just about to close my eyes again before I heard a faint knock and the door opening.

"Leave me alone." I said pathetically, assuming it was Athena who walked in.

No one responded and instead their footsteps grew closer. I shoved myself closer to the wall, making it evident that I didn't want to talk to anyone. I felt the bed sink and my face grew red with anger.

"Get out!" I shouted, turning around suddenly.

In front of me was Wilhemina. Her eyebrows were slightly raised and she had a look of deep guilt on her face. I instantly became silent, regretting that I had screamed at her.

Unfamiliarity | Wilhemina Venableजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें