BLURB

Gavin Greyson

Gavin Greyson

I, Gavin Greyson, take you, Dane Ariel, to be my forever life partner. I promise to be faithful, supportive, and loyal and to give you my companionship and love throughout all the changes of our life. I vow to bring you happiness, and I will treasure you as my companion. I will celebrate the joys of life with you. I promise to support your dreams and walk beside you offering courage and strength through all endeavors. From this day forward, I will be proud to be your husband and your best friend.

Gavin Greyson is a bisexual guy who married a guy named Dane Ariel. He has been a playboy ever since. He already has so many before that sometimes he needs to change school to avoid those girls or guys who keep on going after him. He never knew how to care for other people's feelings except himself until he met Dane and got married, despite their not long relationship. They are so happy to marry one another.

Gavin and Dane are looking forward to every possibility that this new chapter offers them. They are ready to build a life together! They are prepared to nurture their family until...

The accident happened, and the man he thought he loved and would be with forever forgets about him.

What will Gavin do if the one who loves him unconditionally suddenly forgets about him and all their memory together? What will he do if all that happens is because of him?

Will he fight? Just let go?

~~~

Dane Ariel

All his life, Dane only yearned was to be loved and be with the person that he loves! Dane Ariel is someone who will do everything for love! He can give everything just for the person he promises to commit himself.

He had his first love, but this first love broke his heart. Dane was very devasted because of it. He thought, maybe he was hopeless about love until he met Gavin!

Gavin turned his life outside down and changed everything. He never thought he would meet someone as beautiful as Gavin. Despite their not long relationship, Dane knows deep inside that Gavin is the one. The one he wants to spend his whole life with.

The one he will marry and build a family.

Everything seemed to be perfect until the accident. Instantly, everything that Gavin and Dane were building collapsed.

What will Dane do if he wakes up someday and is married to someone he doesn't remember. The one, who keeps telling him how much he loves, but Dane doesn't feel the same.

Would he stay or run away?

To be continued
Waanjaimjora