Chapter 11

AUTHOR POV

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

AUTHOR POV

It's been two days that Gavin and Dane just remained at home, which catches the attention of every people that loves them. They are all worried for them, especially since they are not hearing anything from the couple for the past two days.

Rome, Gavin's best friend, decided to visit them and was shocked upon knowing what was happening between the couple.

"Gavin! Are you sure about what you are doing now to Dane? Are you sure this is the right thing to do to fix this problem of yours because as your friend I'm telling you it's not! It will never be the right solution to this!" Rome seriously said to Gavin!

"What do you want me to do? Just let him leave me! He is going to leave me Rome! He said that he didn't love me anymore! He wants to be with that other man! I can't lose him, man! I just can't! I can't live without him! You should know that by now! Yes! Everything about us is a lie and started with a bet, but you know how much I was thankful for that bet! Because of that stupid bet of yours, I got the best person in my life as my husband! I change myself for the better for him! I fell for him so hard even though at first I thought that I would never be able to fall in love ever again because of my first heartache, but I did! I finally did, and I swear to God that I will never lose him! But look at what is happening to us! After our marriage, he got into an accident and forgot about me! Now he is saying that some other man came back for him, and he wants to be with that f*cking guy! I can't lose my husband, Rome! I can't lose him again!" Gavin said in between his sobs! He is already drunk because of so much alcohol he takes to ease the pain he is feeling right now.

"I know, and I can understand what you feel, Gav! But this? Locking him inside your room? Do you think you can win him and make him remember you if you do this to him! You can't save a mistake using another mistake! It will never solve anything. Can't you hear him? Your husband, whom you're telling me, your life, and your everything, is suffering right now. He is suffering. Are you going to let your husband suffer like this?" Rome asks Gavin.

"I don't know what I'm going to do, Rome! I don't want to lose him! I don't want to make him leave because I know if I do, he will never come back! I will truly lose him, and I accept that! What should I do! What should I do! I love him, Rome! You know how much I love him! He is the only one I want to be with my life forever! He is the only one I want to grow old with! I want to be with him! I want him, Rome! Please help me! Please! I don't know what to do anymore! Please help me! Please make him stay! Please!" Gavin keeps begging his best friend, which is very devastating for Rome.

This man witnesses the whole love story of Gavin and Dane! He knows how much Gavin loves Dane! Gavin did his best to change his life and behavior with Dane! He has never seen his friend love someone like how he loves Dane! Even his relationship with his first girlfriend can never match with what Dane and Gavin have!

Rome just sit in front of Gavin then hold his hand before speaking

"Trust your husband's love for you, Gav! I know how much Dane loves you so much! He may be confused about his feeling right now because he couldn't remember you, but we both know how much that man love and care about you! You promise to love one another through your wedding vow, and we all witness it. This is not the ending of your love story, Gav! This is just another test to make your love for one another stronger than before. Do you think that kind of love that Dane has for you will truly be lost just because of a simple accident! Trust him, Gav! Trust your wife! He may be lost right now, but I know he will come back to you! You both will always come back to each other's arms! Trust me, my friend! I know what I'm saying!" Rome smilingly said to Gavin, which made the man look at him and think about what he said