Chapter 16

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning guys, this chapter is a pure smut scene chapter update, so if you think you can't or don't want to read any of it! Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence.

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading, guys!

~~~

DANE POV

He just smirked at me and then walked while holding me by my waist. He went to the nearest table. He pushes the vase and all the picture frames on top of it. I can hear the loud noise of all of those things breaking, but I don't care!

"Love!" I called him while I put my hands into my mouth to avoid myself from shouting. He just smirked at me. He made me turn around and made my half-body lay on the table. I couldn't help but grip on both sides of the table when I felt him claim me from behind all over again

"F*ck! Ah~ yes! God! You're so huge. Love! You're filling my hole! I know it's our second time, but God! You're filling me whole again!" I yelled at him. I felt his grip on my hair and pulled it harshly! Gosh, this is so hot!

"I know you love it, Love! You love me filling you whole like this! F*ck, you're so hot! You're so f*cking sexy!" He repeatedly said as he pumps himself behind me non-stop

"Yes! I love it, Love! I so love your huge thick of a c*ck inside of me! God! I'm so f*cking lucky that c*ck is mine! All mine! I will never let you go again! Never again! Ah~!" I yelled in between my moans. He is so f*cking huge! It's like he's getting bigger and bigger for as long as we make love!

"Yes! Ah ~! I'm cumming. Love! I'm going to fill you! If only I could make you pregnant! F*ck! I'm cumming!" He yelled as he continued to pump me! Faster and Faster! I started to feel like crazy! The pleasure he is giving me too much! It is f*cking too much!

"Ah~! Yes! F*ck me, harder Love! Fill me up again! Ah ~ yes! yes!" He continued to pump faster and faster and faster until, for the second time, I felt him squirt all over my inside. I can only weakly turn around as he slowly slips himself out of my hole. I push my body into him to get some support. I'm so f*cking tired. I badly want to say I want to sleep already, but my husband seems to have another plan! He wants to exhaust me!

He suddenly pulled me. He made me stand in front of our bed. I was confused when he suddenly started to lay flatly on the bed. He even put his arms below his head! Gosh! How can he look so gorgeous like this! His body looks so surreal! Gosh! I'm so freaking lucky!

"Ride me now, Love! I want to see you move above me. You, dominating above me, has always been my fantasy! I've been longing to see you above me, and I know this is my chance already, so please come here, baby! Ride and dominate me!" He said seductively. He even bit his lips. Gosh! He looks so yummy! The way he looked at me was like magic that made me feel so energetic again. I don't know why but it is!

Even though I'm still hurting, I still manage to do as he asked. I quickly go above him and sit on his groins! We seductively look at each other first like we are worshipping each other features!

"You're so d*mn beautiful, baby! So beautiful!" He alluringly said. I can only smile so widely after hearing his compliments for me then I slowly lower down my body and I started to devour his lips, it was so sensual like I'm just feeling him slowly then I began to move and slowly lick him all over, down to his neck then down to his chest. I started to play with his nipple one after another. He began to wiggle his body!

"Ah~! Love! Keep going! Please! You're so d*mn good at this!" He said while moaning, which only tells me that I'm doing a d*mn good job. I continue to do what I'm doing. Then I started kissing his abdomen down to navel then down to his groins. He is so restless now. He even arcs his body which made his c*ck slightly smash my face, and it looks like he doesn't know where to position his body anymore. I can only smile while watching. My husband is so aroused by what I'm doing!

How do I know how to do this! Even I don't have any idea! I want to make him feel good! I'm just going anything that I think will satisfy him!

I started to lick and suck his balls, then lick up to the tip of his shaft, then I repeat to his balls, one after another. I keep doing until I know that I finally satisfy him. "Ah~ Uh~!" my dear husband moans so loudly.

"You love it, Love?" I asked him lustfully while I was licking the tip of his shaft while seductively looking at him. He looks back at me!

"F*ck yes! Love ah~! You're so good at this! Ah~!" I smiled, then stared at his shaft! he lifted his hips into my face. but I move my face fast away

"Ah~! Love! Don't be teased! Please! Please do it now ah~! I'm so f*cking hard already!" I smiled a little then I instantly put his shift into my mouth. He yelled because of it. I f*ck him using my mouth. Ah ~ he tastes so good.

"Hack! Hack! Hack! Hack! Hack! Hack! Hack!" I almost gagged, but I tried my best to relax my jaw. I badly want to satisfy him.

"Love, I want your ass ah~ Love. Put it inside your hole! my c*ck missed it already. Ah~!" My husband restlessly said to me, and because I do not need to be told twice, I stand up from the lower part of the bed, go up to him, then position myself into his hard as rock of a c*ck.

Without warning, I eat him whole!

"Ah~! so good, Love! Ah ~ yes! Keep moving Ah~!" I keep on grinding on top of him! Gosh! This is satisfying!

"Yes, Love! Move your hips too ah~ f*ck me too Ah~ Uh~ mmmm yes! Ah ~! You're so f*cking big and thick Ah~ F*ck me, hard, Love! F*ck me senselessly! Just F*ck me!" He then did what I asked and started to move his hips to meet mine

"Ah~ yes! Yes! Yes! Love! You're eating me whole ah~!" I keep on grinding my hips into his shaft ah~! It feels so good to be above him. He looks so aroused ah~! I can see how much he is loving what I'm doing. He is now holding my waist. He was telling me about my every move! His eyes are stuck in our lower part! We were watching our every move on his c*ck!

"Ah~! yes! I'm near. F*ck me, faster Love, ah~ move faster ah~ pump on him harder. Yes! Right there! Right there! Yes! F*ck! It feels so good. Love!" He kept on shouting that made me more aroused and energetic to satisfy him

"Yes, baby! Ah ~ Uh~ Ah~! I'm near to Love ah~ yes! Yes! I'm going to cum, yes!" He suddenly sits up properly and puts his hands around me, and hugs me full of the sweat of a body while I am still doing my job on his length.

"Ah~! You're so good, baby. Ah~!" I grind on top of him until I feel him cum inside. I also cum on his stomach without him touching my length. The pleasure of him f*cking my ass is enough for me to cum

I collapsed on his body. I feel like I don't have any energy left on me ah~!

"I love you so much, my wifey!" He said to me, then he kissed my forehead.

"I love you too, my Love!" I told him

We both dropped on the bed! I was so tired and trying to catch my breath, but my dear husband suddenly went up from the bed and pulled me and carry like a bride.

"Where are we going, Love? I'm so tired!" I asked him. He smirked at me and said," We are not done yet, baby! It's my turn to satisfy you!"

To be continued

A/N

I'm not done yet! I'm so not done yet!

Wait for the next chapter Mi-Loves

Love lots

WAANJAIMJORA