Chapter 27

DANE POV

DANE POV

Here I am at the park where I always go when I can't take everything life throws at me. Here I am at this park, crying so f*cking hard over and over again! Haven't I had enough? I'm so tired already! So f*cking tired!

This park witnessed all the hardship and tears that I let out. This park knows how hurt I am every time my heart is broken because I fell in love with the wrong person. I thought after I met Gavin, this place would witness something about me that is different from before. I thought when I chose to love and give myself to Gavin, I would never be hurt again, but I guess I was wrong. I was so bad to hope again.

How many times have I been hurt? How many times have I tried to be okay? How I tried to run away because I wanted to get away from all the heartache that love would bring me, but with every blink of an eye, Gavin's face was visible again. In my mind, every memory, whether good or bad, is flashing right in front of my eyes.

How can I not love you? How can I forget about you if every inch of my heart beats for you? We had a good time. How can I not love you? Will my hurt heart smile again? How can I not love you? I wish I could live again! I want to be happy again, but my heart and mind are betraying me because wherever you look, your memory is still coming back to me!

How can I not love you? I want to turn to others. Maybe someone will come to help me move on and forget about you. But my heart still hopes for you! God! Gavin! How can I not love you? How can I forget about you! How can I forget all the good and bad times we had. How about 'don't love you? Will my hurt heart smile again? How can I not love you? Someone please f*cking tell me how!

"I know I would find you here!" I was shocked when someone suddenly spoke behind me and when I checked who it was, It was Hai! My Ex! I quickly stand up from my seat! I was shocked to see him right now. I thought he had already returned to the USA after what happened to us.

"What are you doing here? You shouldn't have come here! You are just like him! You people only know how to hurt me!" I hysterically said! I was about to run away from him, but he stopped me by holding my wrist and made me face him

"Dane! Where are you going! Your parents have been so worried about you! They can't find you. They even called me thinking that I was the reason why you ran away! Why are you here, Dane? Wait..." His face became shocked as he looked at me, I tried to look away, but his hand snake to my face making me face him. He is like scanning me.

"Are you crying? Why Dane? Why are you crying?" He worriedly said I don't know, but there is a part of what he said that made me feel weak that I started to cry so hard again.

Why am I always like this? Why am I always the one who is hurting? Why am I always the one who is crying so hard because of those people who only brought pain and tears into my life!

"I'm so sorry, Dane! I'm so sorry!" He repeatedly said sorry like it would ease my pain. He pulled me into his arms and hugged me. It only made me cry more.

I was crying so hard when I realized something. I quickly moved away from Hai. He looked so shocked at first. I started to hit him! I hit his chest hard!

"This is your fault! Your fault! All of this is your fault! If you didn't leave me two years ago! If you had just been strong for the both of us, I wouldn't encounter any of this! I wouldn't be hurt! I wouldn't be in an accident! I wouldn't have nearly lost my life! It's your fault! All of this happened because you left me! You left me! You left me!" I know I may look like a mess right now, but I don't care. I'm too hurt to care anymore! I continue to hit him, but he is just remaining still taking everything that I'm doing and saying to him.

"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" My knees gave up on me. I drop on the grass floor of this park while I'm crying so hard. Hai drops on the floor to meet me.

"I'm sorry, Hon! I'm so sorry, Dane! Yes! All of this is my fault! It's all my fault! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! I will help you ease this pain! I will do everything this time for you to be happy again! I will make it up to you! I promise! I'm sorry, hon! I'm so sorry!" Hai repeatedly says sorry to me, but I feel like it doesn't matter anymore because I'm still hurt! It's not lessening the pain I'm in right now! It hurts! My heart keeps breaking! That horrible night keeps playing in my head over and over again! His words in my head are like it's on repeat!

"I'm sorry, Dane! Please forgive me! I'm sorry! I thought this would be for fun! I didn't know! Please forgive me! I'm sorry, Dane! I'm sorry, but all of this is because of a bet! I'm sorry! Please forgive me!"

Please stop!

I want it to stop!

A/N

Next is the Epilogue. I told you this book is a short novel containing 20 chapters or less? But it got 27 chapters with Prologue and Epilogue,

All in All, it's 29 still considered a short novel. Right?

Anyways.

What do you think will happen next?

Is it a happy ending for Gavin and Dane, or will it be Dane and Hai?

Who do you think destiny is on their side for them to be together forever?

Let us find out in the next chapter. It will always be a very long chapter, so be ready! I have two versions of the ending for this story. You will find out what I have chosen at the same time. I will tell you the alternative!

By the way! Who enjoyed their Candy Live yesterday! Not only I'm happy, but I cried so hard too. I miss them so much that I can't contain my feeling anymore!

I wish to them again together soon!

With so much love!

WAANJAIMJORA