Chapter 13

DANE POV

DANE POV

I just looked at Hai, waiting for him to say that it was not true.

That everything my mom said is not true! Call me desperate or pathetic, but if Hai told me that it isn't true! I would believe him.

I would believe him but what I got from him broke my heart!

"I'm sorry, Hon! I'm sorry! I know I made the biggest mistake of my life in choosing the wrong decision and leaving you! I thought I was doing the right things because I thought we couldn't survive a long-distance relationship! I wasn't thinking of you! I'm sorry! Please forgive! I promise to do good this time! I promise always to choose you this time instead of others! I'm sorry for breaking your heart in the past! I didn't mean to! Please for." I didn't let him finish because I couldn't take any more of his excuses! I just can't! I feel so broken right now! I can't believe this is happening!

"Please get out! Please just get out of my house! Please leave!" I yelled at him! I can't take any more of his sorry lines! I can't take any more of his excuses! I just can't! I feel so suffocated! I feel so betrayed! I feel so humiliated. I can't believe he did that to me! He chooses to let me go when he promises he won't! He lied

"Please, hon! Please don't push me away! I promise! I will make it right this time! Please hon! Please don't." My dad didn't let him finish

"Didn't you hear what my son had said to you! He wants you gone, so be gone! Get out! You are never welcome here anymore! Get out!" My dad, angry, said, I feel so weak and drained already, so I instantly dropped to the floor

"Please get out! Please just get out! I don't want to see you right now! I can't! Please just get out! Please!" I weakly said to him. I can only see my dad starting to push Hai away! While my mom is just holding me.

"Please, Dane! Please give me another chance! Please, Honey! Please!" Hai repeatedly called and begged me, but I'm not hearing it. I don't want to listen to it.

"I know it hurts, son, but I need to show you something! I've wanted to show you this, but I know this will only make you confused, but after what happened, I think this is the right time for me to give you the one thing that I know will set you free! The one thing that contains all your past and until the day of your accident. I don't know the rest of it, but I just happened to see it as I was going through your things." My mom said to me I was confused and still weak, but with the help of my mom, I was able to stand and start to walk on my own.

We arrived at their room here in the house. They guided me to sit on their bed and gave me a box.

"Mom? What is this?" I confusedly asked her

"I don't know the whole content of those boxes because I only saw the scrapbook with has recent dates. You have to check it yourself, but I feel like that box can finally answer all the questions that you have, about all the things that you forgot in the past," She smilingly said to me