Chapter 15

A/N

A/N

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

Warning guys, this chapter is a pure smut scene chapter update, so if you think you can't or don't want to read any of it! Please do skip it. I don't mind. I don't want to be a bad influence.

I hope I can give you all the satisfaction.

Thank you for reading, guys.

~~~

DANE POV

"Thank you, baby! Thank you, love, for remembering me! Thank you!" He said repeatedly

"I haven't recovered all my memory yet, but everything is clear to me now! That you are my life! You are my love! You are my everything! I'm so sorry for coming back to you so late! I'm so sorry for hurting you so bad! I'm so sorry for letting you go through all of that! I didn't mean all of that Love! I love you so much, and I'm so sorry for forgetting about you! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Please forgive me. Love!" I said to him, I feel so hurt and devastated for him. I feel so sorry.

He let go of me then looked me straight in the eye.

"Forgive you? About what? I love you! I know you didn't mean all of that! I know you love me, baby, that is why I'm waiting for you! I know for sure that you will come back to me! And you did! You are here! You are finally home! God, I miss you so d*mn much!" He said to me, then pulled me into a tight hug again!

"I love you so much, Gavin! Thank you for waiting for me! Thank you so much for being so patient with me. Thank you!" I smilingly said while hugging him so right

"It will always be you, Love! No one else! So I will keep waiting for you until the end. Only you!" He sounded so happy while saying this to me.

"I love you so much, Love!" I said to him while hugging him so tight.

"I love you so much too, Love! So d*mn much!" He said to me

We enter our room, we haven't wholly entered yet, but we have already started to devour each other lips. We are like hungry predators starving for each other's warmth and touch. Our hands are busy touching all over our bodies, busy slipping out from each other clothes! God! We are so turned on right freaking now! I didn't know how much I was longing for him not until the moment I started to remember him, it is not entirely, but it's enough for me to go insane!

"Ah~! Baby! I miss you so much! God! It's been so long since our honeymoon! You have no idea how much I long for you! How much I wanted for me to be able to touch you like this! I'm sorry if I will be harsh and aggressive to you right now. Love, but I can't take it anymore! I'm sorry, but I just can't!" He started to touch my shaft and stroke it up and down. I can't help but leave out a small moan. It is so turned on for me! The sound of his heavy breathing is making me go crazy!

"I'm too, Love! Uh~ mmh yes! Ah ~! I'm so hot! Ah ~! I miss you so much! I'm sorry for leaving you! I'm so sorry for choosing to let you go! Never again, Love! Never again Uh~ yes! You're so hot already. Love! You're burning!" I felt how his body starts to go hotter! It's like burning my body every time he touches me, and I touch him! When both of us are already naked. Gavin stops moving for a second. He was holding my waist while I was on his nape. I look up at him.

"It's because of you, baby! I'm always hot for you! You don't have to apologize to me about anything! I love you. Love! God! I love you so d*mn much!" He said to me.

"Oh! I love you so much too, love! I don't know why but I do! I still can't remember everything, but I know I love you! I love you so much! I'm so crazy about you! Even though I can't remember, I know every day, I long for you!" He looked down at my face. My head was thrown back. My lips are parted as I struggle to breathe. I feel so hungry for him that I wouldn't want ever to let go.

"You are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, baby! I know I already said this to you but looking at you right now, being able to hold you like this again made me feel like I'm holding the most precious thing in the world. Sometimes, I feel like I don't deserve it."

I didn't let him finish. I arched my body and went near him in response. "Love me always, Gavin! Love me for who I am! It's enough for me. I cannot wish for more!" Gavin seems so happy about what I said.

"I love you so much! God! I love you so much!" He aggressively said to me, and before I could even replay, He had already lifted me, so I immediately put my legs around his waist. Our body is moving in sync. Even without uttering words, we already know what to do next! Without warning, he put his length inside my aching hole. It hurts at first because this is only my second time, but I don't care! The pleasure is overpowering all of the pain. It hurts, but it also feels so d*mn good! He trusts his shaft to me harshly

"I'm sorry that I couldn't prepare you anymore, but my thing down there is aching for your hole already, baby! My c*ck miss you so much! F*ck! You are so right! You're squishing me so tight!" My love said while trying to settle himself in me! He was not moving at first then he slowly by slowly, he started to move inside of me up and down!

"Ah~! yes. Ah ~! but it's alright Love! Ah ~! yes, faster! F*ck me faster! Please! Push yourself inside me more! I don't care about my legs anymore! ah~! f*ck me until I cannot feel my legs anymore. F*ck me all day ah~ I'm yours! Ah ~ God! I'm yours!" I said to him loudly! I don't care about anything anymore! I want him! I want him so bad!

"My pleasure, Love, Ah~! You're so d*mn tight!" He started to f*ck me senselessly. I can't help but put my face on his shoulder and bite him because of the pleasure he gives me! This is too much! This is so different from our first! It's harsh at the same time; it feels so f*cking good. I heard him groan as I bit my teeth again into his shoulder. I can only hug him closer for the support! He f*ck faster and faster until, after a while of trusting the same position, I felt him cum inside me. I can feel his cum pushing deep inside. Some are already dripping!

"Ah~! love! That was good!" I can't help but say in between my breath, He then put me down and kissed me again so profoundly.

"We are not done, baby! I'm just starting! I'm telling you! After all the days that we long for each other to do this! F*ck we didn't even finish our honeymoon! I'm telling you! Once is never going to be enough for us both! I'm going to satisfy us both! I'm going to make you feel me over and over again!" He seductively said to me.

"Oh~! Love! Do whatever you want! I'm yours today, my dear! I'm all yours!" I seductively said it back!

To be continued

A/N

Short Update for now because I'm swamped, huhuhu, but this smut update is not done yet!

I'm not done yet!

Wait for the next chapter Mi-Loves

By the way, your dear author received this award. Till now, I can't believe I have this because I don't think I deserve this. Writing is just my hobby! This is not my profession. I'm just doing this to release all the emotion inside of me and for me to have this kind of recognition feels so overwhelming

Thank you again for and for appreciating my works, especially Secretly Loving my best friend, which I always considered my baby! It is my first completed published book.

Thank you so much again!

WAANJAIMJORA