Chapter 14

DANE POV

DANE POV

I woke up feeling so weak that it took me a few seconds to open my eyes fully. I tried to look around. I'm currently in my room, I tried to lift my hand, and there I saw an IV connected to me.

I tried to remember what happened and when I did. I immediately tried to stand up, that's when I saw my mom enter my room.

"Oh my God! Baby! You're finally awake! You scared me to death when I saw you here. You're unconscious on the floor! What happened?"

"Mom, please help me get this thing out of me! I need to go! Please, I need to go!"

"But Son! The doctor said that you need to stay and rest. You need to stay here at least..." I didn't let her finish

"Mom! Please! I'm begging you! I need to go! I need to go to my husband! I need to go to Gavin! Please!" I'm begging her right now. I want to stand up and go out from here! I need to go! My Gavin needs me. I looked at her and saw that my mom was so shocked upon hearing what I said.

"Son? You remember everything already?" He asked me. I shook my head

"I don't ever remember everything, but I remember enough! I know the truth now! I remember that my true love is not Hai but Gavin! So I need to go, mom! I'm okay already! Please, mom! Just let me go! I need to go!" I keep begging her.

"Okay! I understand, Son! I will call the nurse monitoring you to help us pull your IV. She steps out a bit to get something. God! I'm so happy that you finally remember Gavin! I'm right! You are so in love with him for you not to remember! I'm so happy for you, son! So very happy!"

"Me too, mom! Me too!" I smilingly did to her.

We finally arrived at our home! Me and Gavin! I still can't believe everything, but I know that the memories I have right now are enough! Enough to make me realize who it is that I genuinely love.

Even though I couldn't remember everything, I know one thing for sure, and it is my love for him is true. My love for him is still here! It was just clouded, but it's still here!

I love him still! I love him so much.

I feel so nervous being able to come back here. I know what I did to my husband is wrong. I hurt him! I hurt him when I promise that I won't ever hurt him! I choose to let him go instead of fighting for him. My amnesia has blinded me that I forgot to listen to what my heart was genuinely saying! I was wrong! So very wrong.

I missed him! I missed him so d*mn much!

"Are you ready! Son?" I asked him

"Yes, mom! Very!" I smilingly said to my mom

"Gavin is just inside. He just remained there waiting for you to come back! His parent asked him to stay with them because they knew how much it would hurt him to live in that house alone! But he didn't bulge! He will always say that he needs to stay there because you left him there. It will also be the place where you come back to him! He keeps on waiting, son! He is waiting for you!" I can't help but cry so hard while hearing what my mom said about Gavin.

My poor husband! What the hell did I do to him! How can I do this to my husband! How can I do all of this to him! How?

My mom just put her hands into my face and started to wipe all my tears away.

"Hush now, son! It's already in the past! I'm sure Gavin is going to be happy to see you finally coming home to him? Are you ready to come home to your husband?" She smilingly asked me

I just nodded at her repeatedly

"I am, mom! I'm very am! I'm ready to come back to him! To my husband! To my true home! I missed him so badly, mom! I missed him so much!" I excitedly said to her.

" I know, son! I know!" She smiling said to me

I was shaking right now, but I still tried my best to calm my nerves. Then I proceed on opening the door of our home. I missed him so much, and I can't wait to see him again.

I entered our house, and I saw him in the living room sitting on the couch doing something on his laptop.

He was so shocked upon seeing me by the door smilingly at him so widely at the same time, crying so hard because of this overwhelming feeling that I'm having right now! I feel like my heart is about to explode.

He quickly stands from the sofa and faces me

"Dane! What are you doing!" I didn't let him finish, but instead, I quickly ran into him. I encircled both of my arms on his nape then instantly pulled him into a sudden kiss. We are kissing so hard and intense. God! I missed him so bad! His warmth and his taste! It's still the same! The feeling is still the same! The feeling of kissing him is like kissing him for the very first time. It's like I'm falling in love with him all over again. He is the only one who can make me feel so weak and so happy just because of a kiss.

Our kissing became more intense! We are kissing so torridly and hungrily like we have starved ourselves for years. We are both playing with each other tongues. He even bit my lips from time to time.

"Uh~! Love!" I can't help but moan in between our kisses. His hands are all over my body already. Me feeling him touching me like this again feel so surreal.

But I think me calling him Love made him snap out of our fantasy and made him realize what is happening. He let go of my lips and slightly pushed me away.

"Dane? What is happening? Why are you here? Why are you kissing me like this again, like when we are..." He stopped like he realized something, then he looked at me like he was so shocked upon learning something. He suddenly held me by my waist and smiled so widely at me.

"Baby? Do you finally remember? Are you coming home to me?" He asked me. I can only nod at him as an answer while at the same time crying because finally, we are in each other's arms again.

I'm finally home again!

" Oh, Thank God! Finally!" He said while smiling so widely like he won something big. It's made me smile, too, seeing him finally smile after knowing how much I've hurt him.

He suddenly pulled me into a tight hug!

"Thank you, baby! Thank you, love, for remembering me! Thank you!" He said repeatedly

"I haven't recovered all my memory yet, but everything is clear to me now! That you are my life! You are my love! You are my everything! I'm so sorry for coming back to you so late! I'm so sorry for hurting you so bad! I'm so sorry for letting you go through all of that! I didn't mean it, Love! I love you so much, and I'm so sorry for forgetting about you! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Please forgive me. Love!" I said to him, I feel so hurt and devastated for him. I feel so sorry.

He let go of me then looked me straight in the eye.

"Forgive you? About what? I love you! I know you didn't mean all of that! I know you love me, baby, that is why I'm waiting for you! I know for sure that you will come back to me! And you did! You are here! You are finally home! God, I miss you so d*mn much!" He said to me, then pulled me into a tight hug again!

"I love you so much, Gavin! Thank you for waiting for me! Thank you so much for being so patient with me. Thank you!" I smilingly said while hugging him so tight.

"It will always be you, Love! No one else! So I will keep waiting for you until the end. Only you!" He sounded so happy while saying this to me.

"I love you so much, Love!" I said to him while hugging him so tight.

"I love you so much too, Love! So d*mn much!" He said to me

To be continued

Thanks for waiting, Mi-Loves!

WAANJAIMJORA