Chapter 17

DANE POV

DANE POV

We both dropped on the bed.

I was so tired and trying to catch my breath, but my dear husband suddenly went up from the bed, pulled me, and carry like a bride.

"Where are we going, Love? I'm so tired!" I asked him. He smirked at me and said," We are not done yet, baby! It's my turn to satisfy you!"

The next thing I knew, we were already on our bedroom wall. He pushes me gently against it. He lifted one of my legs, and without a few seconds, he harshly inserted his monstrous shaft inside of me. He is pushing and pulling inside of me fast! "Ah~ yes, love! Yes! I just like that! Yes! Ah~ yes! Uh~ god! Yes! You're f*cking me well! F*ck! F*ck! Ah~ yes! Yes!"

"You like this rough, huh! What about here?" He shouted as he pushed himself more inside of me and finally hit my weakest and most pleasurable spot!

"Ah~ yes! Love! F*ck! You're hitting it again! Ah~ yes! F*ck me rough! I want you rough! Ah~ yes! Yes! God! Yes! Yes! Ah~! You're killing me, love! Ah~ yes!" I can't help but scream so loudly as he rims me from behind!

"Ah~ Uh~ Uh~ yes! Baby! You're so f*cking tight again! It's like I'm f*cking you for the first time! You're so warm and good!" I was on my back. My chest is touching the cold wall of our bedroom. I rested the back of my head on his shoulder and pulled his face. We started to claim each other mouths, and like a sword fight. Our tongues fight for each other
taste and dominance. We are both playing like a child sipping and sucking each other lips and tongue.

He keeps on f*cking me from behind faster and faster and faster and faster! Until after a few hard trusts! He came inside me again for the fourth time and me all over our wall.

"F*ck! That was so good, baby!" He is catching his breath while saying this to me

"Yes! Love! I missed you f*cking me like that!" I said to him

I turned around and looked at him. I thought we are so done already, but I was shocked to see how he looked at me. That look! I bit my lip and said.

"Again? You're not tired yet! We already did four rounds! Gosh, love! Tell me honestly. Are you an s*x monster or something!" I confusedly asked him, but instead of answering me, he just smiled at me without further ado. He gently grabbed me by my waist and guided me on the bed!

He made me on my fours. My upper body is rested on the bed while my knee going below is kissing our bedroom floor! He kneels behind me, and without warning, he claims and f*ck me from behind again! I guess I don't have a choice.

"Uh~, yes! Love! Uh~, I just cum, but you're making me horny again! Uh~ yes! Yes! F*ck yes! Love right there! Right there! Oh, F*ck yes! Right there! You were hitting it again! Yes!"

"God, Baby! You're still so tight! So warm and tight! I'm going to f*ck you again and again!" He said while f*cking me nonstop! He even grips on my waist to hold me and push on me

I turned around and faced him. I made him sit on our bed properly while I straddled and pushed his c*ck inside of me, then started to move slowly.

"I love you, Gavin! I love you so much! You are the most precious gift that this world has given to me! I love you, my dear husband. I know my memory of you is still not enough to fill all the gaps, but this is enough for me to know that I love you so d*mn much! Yes! f*ck me more! Gosh, you're so good, daddy!" I said while grinding on him

"I love you too, baby! You are my everything. I will wait for you to remember me forever! I can always wait for you! I love you!" He said while f*cking me. I smiled

"F*ck me more, Love! I want to feel you more! F*ck me hard and rough!"

"My pleasure, Baby!" He said to me. Then he started to move more harshly inside of me again while I was just hugging him so tight! He guided my ass to start grinding on him, so I began to move. I grind on his c*ck! I grind and grind and grind! I push his c*ck on me more, feeling his c*ck deeper! I feel like he is already hitting the base! How the hell did that oversized monstrous fit inside me? I don't care! All I can think right now is feeling him! I want him so bad!

"Yes! Uh~, Love! This is so deep ah~ Uh~ yes! Yes! Keep hitting my prostate Love! Ah ~ yes! yes!"

"Yes! Baby! Swallow me whole! Eat me whole! God! You're so sexy and good, baby! you yes!" I keep on grinding on top of him. None stop!

"Uh~ yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Ah~! Love! F*ck me! Yes! F*ck me! Yes!"

I miss him f*cking me this deep!

We keep on moving in sync like we already memories each other moves and wants!

Faster! Faster! Harder! Harder until...

"Ah~!" We came in each other's arms!

"I love you, Love!"

"I love you, Love!"

Gosh! I'm so f*cking tired!

AUTHOR POV

Gavin and Dane are currently lying in their bed. Dane is sleeping peacefully in Gavin's arms. His head rested on his husband's chest while Gavin was busy hugging him using his other arm while the other was busy caressing his face and body.

Until now, Gavin still feels surreal that Dane is now lying beside him. Dane is now back in his arms. For him, it feels like a dream! A dream he never wanted to wake up from because he is afraid that if he did wake up, everything would go back to the moment that Dane is not with him. The moment that Dane chose to be with the arms of another man.

He is so afraid to sleep again! He hasn't slept after their lovely session. He is exhausted already but can't seem to fall asleep because of the overflowing feeling right now.

He feels so afraid at the same time happy! He continues to watch his husband sleep.

To be continued

A/N

What do you think of this chapter! Did I pay all your tears enough!

I'm not done yet!

What do you think will be the ending of this two! I told you already. This is just a short novel!

Comment and Votes are so welcome

Love lots

WAANJAIMJORA