Chapter 08

GAVIN POV

GAVIN POV

I don't know what I should do or if I can survive all of this. I never thought me and Dane would come to the point in our lives where I have to justify who I am to him. I don't know how did this happen or why is all of this happening, but I promise never to leave his side. I vow always to love him no matter what! This is the part where I should prove the in sick and in health, I will love him!

Dane was already discharged from the hospital, so I decided to bring him home instead of bringing him to his parent's house. They chose to stay here in the country while Dane was still recovering. They are just managing their business thru calls or online, and if they have to go to an important meeting, they will fly out then fly back here. My parents helped them by asking one of their trusted employees to help my in-laws manage their boutique. I want to personally take care of him to assure him that I'm doing everything to make him remember me again! I will do everything to make him remember! Everything!

"Gavin? Where are we?" He asked me as we went inside our home. I was carrying all his things because I was not letting him have anything! I don't want him to feel ill again.

"We're home, Love?" I smilingly said to him as we went inside. I quickly put the bags that I'm carrying on the sofa here in our living room. Then I go back to him

"Love!" I was about to hold him by his waist like I usually do when he suddenly flinches and gets away from me. I admit I felt hurt about it. Till now, he is still worried about me. Yes! he agreed and believed that I was his husband, but there is still a big part of him who was very uncomfortable when he was with me. I feel like he still saw me as a stranger, which hurts me the most. I miss the old him! I miss holding him, but I know I can't do anything about it right now but try my best to help him recover and remember me

"Sorry!" He apologetically said to me. He is lowering his head. He is always like this whenever he is shy or afraid of something. His mannerism doesn't change. He is still the same! My cute baby Dane! which made me feel hopeful a little.

I walked to him. I held his chin and made him face me. Then I just smiled at him.

"You have nothing to apologize to me, Love! I understand everything. I know I'm still a stranger to you but don't worry! I promise to make sure that you are comfortable with me. I will do everything to make you remember me! I am your husband, and I vow at our wedding to always be with you no matter what. In sickness and heath baby, right? I will never stop until I finally get you back. I love you so much, baby, and I will die if ever I lose you again! You have no idea how afraid I was when I saw you lying in the emergency room, almost lifeless! Please don't do that again. Love! Don't put yourself in a situation that will threaten your life ever again! I will die, love! I promise I will die!" I said to him, and he looked at me confusedly like he didn't know what to say to me. I can see that he is still hesitant and distant from me, but I can accept it as long as he is with me! Everything is going to be okay as long as he is with me!