Epilogue - part 2

AUTHOR POV

AUTHOR POV

This part is still one of those memories coming back to Dane.

"Gavin? Where are we?" Dane asked Gavin as they went inside their home. Gavin was carrying all his things because he was not letting him carry anything! Gavin doesn't want him to feel ill again.

"We're home, Love?" Gavin smilingly said to Dane as we went inside. Gavin quickly put the bags that his carrying on the sofa here in their living room, then he went back to him

"Love!" Gavin was about to hold Dane by his waist like Gavin usually does when he suddenly flinch and got away from Gavin.

"Sorry!" Dane apologetically said to Gavin. He is lowering his head.

Gavin just walked to him. He held his chin and made him face Gavin. Then he just smiled at him.

"You have nothing to apologize to me, Love! I understand everything. I know I'm still a stranger to you but don't worry! I promise to make sure that you are comfortable with me. I will do everything to make you remember me! I am your husband, and I vow at our wedding to always be with you no matter what. In sickness and heath baby, right? I will never stop until I finally get you back. I love you so much, baby, and I will die if I ever lose you again! You have no idea how afraid I was when I saw you lying in the emergency room, almost lifeless! Please don't do that again. Love! Don't put yourself in a situation that will threaten your life ever again! I will die. Love! I promise I will die!" Gavin said to him. He was looking at Gavin confusedly like he didn't know what to say to Gavin. The man can see that Dane is still very hesitant and distant from Gavin, but Gavin can accept it as long as Dane is with Gavin! Everything is going to be okay as long as he is with Gavin!

Gavin just pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you so much, Love! So much! Please stay with me! Please!"

DANE POV

"Baby? Do you finally remember? Are you coming home to me?" He asked me. I can only just nod at him as an answer while at the same time crying because finally, we are in each other's arms again.

I'm finally home again!

" Oh, Thank God! Finally!" He said while smiling so widely like he had won something big. It's made me smile, too, seeing him finally smile after knowing how much I've hurt him.

He suddenly pulled me into a tight hug.

"Thank you, baby! Thank you, love, for remembering me! Thank you!" He said repeatedly

"I haven't recovered all my memory yet, but everything is clear to me now! That you are my life! You are my love! You are my everything! I'm so sorry for coming back to you so late! I'm so sorry for hurting you so bad! I'm so sorry for letting you go through all of that! I didn't mean all of that Love! I love you so much, and I'm so sorry for forgetting about you! I'm so sorry! Please forgive me! Please forgive me. Love!" I said to him, I feel so hurt and devastated for him. I feel so sorry.