Chapter 22

Jeremy was happier than he had been in quite a long while. He had spent time with Tyler, getting to know each other better even though they were in an established relationship, it was still a huge plus for getting to know your partner even more. Tyler apologised for biting Damon and Jeremy shook his head.

He still didn't understand why he was so upset at Damon being bitten after everything that he did. He didn't want anyone else dying, maybe that was the reason.

"You don't need to be sorry, you weren't in control at the time," he said softly, taking his boyfriend's hands in his, rubbing his thumbs over his hands comfortingly. Tyler just looked at his boyfriend in awe. He was so down to earth, caring, loyal and just so damn perfect. "I don't deserve you," he blurted out at last, an embarrassed, flush covering his cheeks, a shy smile playing on the edges of his lips.

Jeremy smiled at him with fondness shining in his eyes. "Oh, don't be so silly, yes you do, okay?" he said, lifting the wolf's chin up so that he was looking into his eyes. "Don't you ever doubt your worth again because you are worth so much and I love you so much, do you understand?" he asked seriously but there was slight playfulness shining in his eyes. Tyler's breath caught in his throat as he looked at his boyfriend and he nodded his head.

"I understand," he said warmly with a bright smile. Jeremy smiled softly at him and closed the distance between them and placed his lips on Tyler's. Tyler's arms immediately found purchase around his shoulders, pulling him closer towards his chest. Jeremy pushed him down gently into the sheets and kissed his lips with passion and sweetness, pouring all his affection and love into the kiss, mapping his lover's skin like a treasure, caressing his lips with his.

Tyler hummed softly and arched his body up into Jeremy's touch, wanting more from his boyfriend. Jeremy happily gave Tyler everything as they fell underneath the wave of pleasure and desire...

— — —

Jeremy had gotten a call concerning Stefan and he had been asked to meet the rest of the gang at the Boarding house. He had been reluctant to leave Tyler, but Tyler had said that he needed to go home as his mother was expecting him. Jeremy nodded his head as he understood. Carol Lockwood needed her son. He kissed Tyler goodbye before they parted ways and Jeremy ended up at the house. "What's the problem?" he asked as he walked into the main room, his hands crossed over his chest. He looked around at everyone's faces.

Whatever it was, it couldn't be any good. Damon sighed softly and he spoke up. "Stefan is missing," he said simply. Elena shook her head and slapped his arm lightly, making Damon frown in slight annoyance. This exchange didn't go unnoticed by Jeremy. He was beginning to get impatient. "Just spit it out, I don't have all day" he snapped. Nobody was talking and it was getting him royally pissed off. "Stefan is missing, okay then and what?"

"Klaus took him away," Elena said with a sigh. Alaric spoke up next. "Klaus gave Damon the cure in exchange for Stefan and we haven't seen him since," he explained further. Jeremy frowned and started to pace up and down. He remembered Klaus saying that he remembered Stefan back in the 2O's. Could have that been the reason why Klaus took him away? Jeremy simply didn't know but it made sense in a way.

"So what do you want me to do about it? Poke my nose into Klaus's business? I may be his brother reincarnate but I don't want to push my luck or his boundaries or whatever," he explained, his eyebrows furrowed. "And I'm definitely not doing a locator spell. I don't even think I'm that strong to do so, and don't even begin to ask Bonnie. She's done a lot recently and she deserves a break," he added when Elena opened her mouth to speak.

Even though Bonnie hadn't been the best of people she had been through a whole lot and she was being exploited ever since the beginning. She of course hadn't seen it but he did. He had tried to tell her what he had thought but she had brushed him off. Even so, he was going to defend her nonetheless because she didn't deserve it. Whenever she helped them out, she always got the short end of the stick and he was determined to put a stop to it.

He wasn't going to be the Mystic Falls gang's pet witch/warlock. He suddenly felt regretful of telling the others of his emerging magical abilities. If there was one thing that he absolutely hated, it was being taken advantage of and blatantly used. He was only 16 and he wasn't going to be getting himself into any more scrapes. He was going to have to charge these people if they really wanted his help.

He shook his head in disappointment as he made his way towards the door. "You're back to your usual ways, Elena" he said. "And the sad thing is, I don't think that you're ever going to change" he said with a sad tone in his voice as he took his exit without looking back. He went back home with a somewhat heavy heart. He was met with Jenna with an unreadable expression over her face.

"There's people wanting to see you," she explained vaguely as she let him in. Jeremy frowned when she went into the kitchen and shut the door behind her and sat down at the table, focusing on her laptop. When he didn't move for a few moments Jenna gestured towards the living room.

He never had visitors. He wondered who wanted to see him. He suddenly had an idea of who but he shook his head, removing his mind of the possibility. "There's no way," he whispered softly to himself, biting his lips softly in slight anxiety.

With a strange feeling creeping up in his heart he paced towards the living room, only to stop dead in his tracks, frozen in place as he looked at the two men on the couch, looking up when he walked in, twin soft smiles on their faces, light shining in their eyes.

"Kol, Finn" he whispered breathlessly, his heart racing erratically. He waited for a nanosecond before launching himself into their waiting arms. Kol and Finn immediately embraced him and held him tightly towards themselves. "Welcome, brother," they whispered in unison.