Prologue

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Currently in Kouh Town, Japan a man in his early twenties can be seen flipping through paper work with an annoyed look gracing his face.

The room was empty except for him and a small hamster that walked, yes walked, around the room dusting off the book shelves that lined the walls.

"Ebichu," The man paused through his paper flipping, "have I recently got any important calls?"

The hamster paused, mid dust slightly shaking a bit in what the man could only hope was terror since her excitement caused more harm than good.

"A call!" Ebichu squeaked, "Of course you have! Why wouldn't you?!" The hamster bounced.

"A woman called asking about you!" The man nodded, he was expecting a call from Michael since he had something important to tell him but a client was important also.

"So I told her everything she needed to know about your manhood." The hamster squeaked in excitement, not noticing the slight jaw clench her master gave at the mention of his 'manhood.'

"Told her everything?" He frowned, he could feel a migraine coming along.

"YES EVERYTHING!" She huffed, "ABOUT HOW YOUR PERFERED SEX POSITION IS EITHER COWGIRL OR DOGGY!" Ebichu cooed, proudly.

"HOW YOUR MANHOOD CREATES TUMMY BUDGES!" The man growled.

"HOW YOUR SEX DRIVE, REQUIRES YOU TO HAVE MULTIPLE MATES! The frown soon turned into a snarl.

"HOW YOU LOVE TO BE TEASED," He stood up slowly.

"AND HOW YOU LOVE MAKING YOUR MATES CRY ON YOUR TONGUE MORE THAN ON YOUR DIC-" Ebichu was then smacked across the room without finishing her sentence and into a hard oak door that was soon opened by a petite green eyed blonde girl.

"Antonio-sama are here?" The girl shyly peaked around the door to face the aggressive looking male, unknowingly forgetting about the poor hamster that was lying almost lifeless near the door.

"Oh, Asia darling come in!" Antonio smiled, "are you having problems with training again?"

He sat back down and pulled the girl onto his lap, slightly worried that she had overworked herself a little to much.

"N-no but I did get a call from someone named Charlie who asked for you." She handed him a piece of paper that held a phone number attached to it.

"Ah, my father!" He perked up.

"YOU HAVE A FATHER!" Ebichu was now back on her feet, and screaming like always.

"Hush before I send you flying farther!" Antonio hissed, still a little annoyed that she told his personal business to a potential client and it wasn't the first time she's done it.

"Oh Ebi-chan! Your hurt!" Asia hopped up running towards the hamster to give her a quick heal.

"Thank you Asia-san!" Ebichu squeaked, going back to cleaning like she was never hit into a door before.

"I wonder what he wants?" Antonio already knew the answer, he haven't seen his father for four years, nor has he talked to him in two. He must be lonely or have something very important to tell him.

"I've never met your family before." Asia mused over her thoughts.

Of course she never met them before, none of his lovers have met neither his mother, father or sister. More specifically his mother because she has a big mouth and he wanted everything to be taken slow so she'll be the last to know.

"Well I'll give him a quick call." Antonio smiled, he was happy to call even if it was to hear about nothing but his latest fishing trip with Uncle Billy. He missed his dad.

"Alright, I'll let the others know not to bother you for a while." Asia smiled and skipped out his office with a small bow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello?" A rough voice spoke over the phone.

"Hello, am I speaking to Charlie Swan?" Antonio smiled.

"Yes that's me, who is this?"

"You don't know who I am and you called asking about me?"

"Antonio my boy is that you!" Charlie's voice lifted in shock.

"Yes dad, it's me." He wasn't surprised, ever since he became immortal his voice dropped lower than it already was so he understood his father's shock.

"Wow son, you've changed a lot since we last talked!"

"When are you coming to visit your old man and maybe your mother too she's a little cranky since you barely talk to her?"

"Very soon actually. I'm sorry I couldn't come visit earlier and often, been very busy with work lately.

"That's fine, that's fine. Your coming now and that's all that matters." Charlie sounded so happy and it made Antonio smile.

"Your sister is also here with me! She moved here a month ago!"

Knowing his dad, Antonio could tell that the man was on cloud nine knowing that both his children were going to be there together with him. Though Antonio had to think for a second. Bella, in Forks, willingly? He had to see it for himself.

"I'm packing right now, see you soon." They exchanged goodbyes and Antonio stood up on a hurry.

"Ebichu let the other know to pack for a long trip, we're flying to the United States." Antonio didn't wait for her reply and immediately disappeared into thin air.

"Right away Master!"

💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

~Edited~

🐼How do you like that?