Chapter Twelve ~ Senseless

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"

"

"Well I'll be damned Bella." Antonio hissed, he couldn't believe his sister had gotten into some trouble with the supernatural. He was quite frankly annoyed and if his body language didn't give it away than his glowing eyes sure did.

"We can't really do anything right now...James is unstoppable from what we've heard."  Esme frowned, she didn't like the fact that Bella's life was on the line and she also didn't like the ominous glow that Antonio's eyes were giving.

"We have to led him away from Dad." If Antonio was being honest, his dad had some pretty appealing blood also. And he was quite frankly surprised when no Vampires had decided to take a chunk out of him but he wasn't complaining.

"You should've let me kill him." Akeno frowned, she could've struck Laurent in the back but Carlisle had grabbed her hand thus making her break a window open and set a small fire on a tree.

Safe to say Antonio wasn't to happy when he seen the hand mark on her wrist and swiftly snatched Carlisle's hand off to prove a point that touching things that didn't belong to them would earn them a nub for a hand.

"We don't support killing unless absolutely necessary." Esme had to help her Husband but found the time to remind the three of their values.

"Yeah, we don't kill the innocent...unlike someone." Rosalie made a jab at Antonio without really thinking about it and Akeno would've surely slapped her if it wasn't for Emmett who jumped in and snatched her far away from her reach.

"Say it again Cold One?" Antonio snorted, he was already pissed and a Vampire nonetheless a Cold One was standing there telling him how he should do his job as a King?

"I SAID," Rose raised her voice, "that we don't kill the innocent!" She had no idea what she was talking about because even Asia who would try to defuse the situation took a step back.

"You have no idea what your talking about do you?" Akeno also stood up from her spot on the couch.

"What would a Cold One know about the Laws of the Factions?" She too was confused, just like they had lawmakers so did they, expect they were the law enforcers since the laws were already made and welcomed.

"We watched you kill a person!" Alice spoke up also, but even she knew that person was far from Human.

"A corrupted person." Asia butted in, "they weren't stable to be alive anymore." She didn't like death either but she knew what had to be done in order to protect the true innocence.

"Besides you have no idea what your talking about," Antonio shrugged, "with that mindset of yours you'll never get anywhere in life and would forever be a pushover." Antonio shrugged, they probably thought this way about the Volturi also.

The Factions were no different from the Volturi then they think, they both make laws for their Faction to follow and if they break it, depending on what law they broke they'll pay the price for it.

"I don't think-"

"Babe hush." Emmett cut her off, he then dragged her away from a steaming Demon, and Fallen Angel while Asia tried calming them down.

"The Leech doesn't know what she's talking about, and we don't have to explain ourselves to some Vampires." Akeno huffed, she hated this family and this town, she couldn't wait to move back to Japan.

"Now, let's head out..." Carlisle spoke softly, his hand now fully reattached and the call he took up about Edward getting Bella from home.

"I'll stay back and watch over Oto-san." Asia smiled, she was able to summon Light spears and was quite good when it came to combat even though she hated using it, she would use it to protect her father in law.

"Alright baby, we'll be back soon." Antonio gave her a kiss on the forehead and instead of taking the cars like the Cullen's decided to do, both Antonio and Akeno decided to fly through the air towards Phoenix.

"It's vampire killing time!" Akeno cheered, her eyes eyes glowing a mischievous dark purple.

"Right you are, babe!" Antonio smirked also, his eyes glowing an intense deep red.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You know, for Bella being your sister she sure isn't very smart." Akeno signed, she knew how Antonio felt about his sister but couldn't help but say it.

They were both standing outside the door of the room Bella was staying in and heard her little conversation with the Vampire James.

"I know..." Antonio could only agree, though they weren't gonna stop her because she should learn her lesson in Antonio's mind, but they were gonna follow her when the time came.

"So we're just gonna let her do what she needs but follow behind her?"

"Yeah, and hopefully she'll learn to think before acting after this." Antonio shook his head, his sister was completely helpless and it was surely gonna kill her of she didn't learn common sense.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~edited