Chapter Ten ~ A Deal with a Devil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well now that the Stray is dead we can finally relax." Akeno smiled, of course they didn't forget about the Vampires that was watching them, but for now until they settled Asia they would ignore them.

"Indeed." Antonio huffed, he hadn't used Blood Manipulation in a while, and it kind of was making his body feel weird.

"I guess I will have to adjust my body to using Blood Manipulation again." He rolled his shoulder, attempting to gain feeling back.

"Must've made you feel weird, since it's been a while?" Akeno rubbed his arm, sending some small shocks in hopes of bringing the feeling back quicker.

"But did he really have to die?" Asia pouted, she was looking at the Stray that was currently getting disposed of by some random Devils.

"I could've added him into my peerage, but he was practically useless." Antonio shrugged, of course they didn't have to kill him, but Greed took over and he wasn't that strong in the first place.

"I see..." Asia nodded, "Shall we get home? Father Swan might be worried about us." Her Angel wings shook at the thought.

"He should be at work right now so we don't have to leave right now." He gave her a small head pat, "but we do have some guest to attend to." Antonio gave a small smirk and turned his body around to face the vampires that were hiding in the trees.

"Come down parasites!" Antonio hissed, his eyes glowing a dark burgundy, as he watched the family of Cold Ones drop onto the ground and make their way towards them.

"I assume your Antonio Swan?" The oldest looking vampire out of them all asked, already knowing the answer but one would think he was just being polite.

"That's correct, these two are my Fiancés." He motioned to the Fallen Angel on his right and the Angel on his left.

"Akeno, and Asia." Akeno just gave a small smile, while Asia waved and smiled.

"And I'm guessing your the Cullen's? My sister's boyfriend Coven?" He gave them all a once over, they didn't look like much to him.

He also couldn't see what his sister saw either. Sure they were immortal, but so was him and his lovers, yeah they were beautiful, but nowhere near the beauty of an Angel, Fallen Angel, or Devil. They were pretty normal in his opinion, but his sister was a weird one, probably wanted immortally or even just the idea of being an Vampire.

"Right you are, I'm Carlisle and this is my wife and mate Esme. Our two coven daughter Rosalie and Alice along with their husbands and mate Jasper and Emmett. And of course last of our coven Edward who is dating your sister." He motioned towards everyone and Antonio nodded, he wasn't to interested in them really but I guess if his sister was dating them, then he might as well get to know them.

"So you know we're vampires?" The Rosalie chick spoke up and Akeno eyes narrowed.

"Cold Ones," Akeno frowned, Gasper would throw a fit if he ever found out they were trying to compare themselves to him.

"Excuse me?" Rosalie paused.

"Cold Ones, are not vampires but are quite similar since they crave for blood. Vampires do not sparkle in the sunlight nor solely rely on blood, They can live just like humans but with a little blood to their diet." Antonio continued on, he could see the wheels rotating in their heads as they took in this information.

"So we're not the only supernatural around besides the wolves." Edward mused over this.

"Of course not you fools." Akeno snorted, "Your standing in front of not only a Demon but a Angel and Fallen Angel. Do you think those mutts and your kind was the only ones to exist?" She couldn't help but look on in disbelief, there was all types of supernatural creatures including Witches, Hybrids and Gods.

"O-oh." Rosalie paused, she wanted to get angry at the girl, but considering that Antonio did rip off Edwards hand she would hate to see what he would rip off of her.

"Now aren't you suppose to be getting Bella for the baseball game?" Antonio smiled towards Edward, "We'll talk more once you get back." He didn't even let Edwards reply as he snapped his fingers and dropped him through a portal in the ground.

"Now Carlisle," Antonio smirked, "We both know you've got extra to say to me." His smile was sending shivers down their backs.

"Y-yes your right about that." Carlisle nodded, "But it wasn't anything to bad if you were wondering." He was a little nervous and Jasper was trying his hardest to give him some sort of confidence to help him.

"And that question is?" Akeno mused, she could already guess what the problem was but she just wanted to make sure.

"An Alliance." He stuck out his hand, "since your sister is dating Edward and all." He wasn't sure if he worded that wrong by the frown that was making it's way onto Antonio's face or what but he knew he did something wrong.

"Alliance you say?" Antonio nodded, "I'm a Demon right." Antonio restated.

"Y-yes." Carlisle nodded.

"And we both know that Demon's don't do anything for free right?" Antonio's smirk was spreading on his face.

"Y-yes I guess they don't."

"Than in order for you to have my alliance you must be able to give me something that'll be worth my loyalty." Antonio right at that moment pulled a piece of paper from Seemingly nowhere.

"Usually I would ask for a Pawn but my other Lovers already have their hands full with our newest addition, and all of you are to weak to take in anyway." Antonio shrugged, "so now I'm gonna need something that you can't give to anyone else." He handed Carlisle a contract.

"Something in return." Carlisle pondered, what could he give that he couldn't give to anyone else?

"Think long and hard Carlisle, you've got until we have to leave Forks to prove yourself worthy of an Alliance with the Demon King and his Queens." He Antonio didn't really say anything after that and the others just stood their awkwardly watching the three of them.

"...Um Antonio is a little mean but don't take it to heart." Asia suddenly spoke up, her Angel Wings were nicely folded onto her back and she was smiling brightly at the coven.

"He loves his sister, so if you can prove you all can care for her then he'll at least lend you a hand when you need it." She was playing with her fingers, with a small smile on her face.

"Thanks for the advice sweetie." Esme smiled back at her, Asia radiated innocence and they even knew she still had some with her reluctance to kill another being, but she had a small underlying smirk underneath her face when she managed to get her way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~unedited~

After a few more chapters the story will be coming to an End, The next story will be based off of Breaking Dawn Part 1, the reason why New Moon would be barely scratched because of a reason that'll later be discussed in one of the last few chapters.