Chapter Nine ~ Blood and Body Parts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They woke up earlier than planned, and it was all because of Bella's dead boyfriend, Edward but they wouldn't let it ruin their day.

And instead of laying in bed doing nothing, or going shopping before the game with the vampires, they decided to hunt down the Stray that was apparently hiding around Forks that Gasper had informed them about. And Antonio thought it would be an great idea to get rid of it now instead of later, before they hurt anyone, especially his family and friends.

"Akeno you'll take the air, Asia and I would just run across the ground." Antonio huffed, he wanted to get this over with. He had an baseball game to attend with his sister and her boyfriends family.

"Alrighty," She casted an invisibility spell on herself, and flew into the air, her black Fallen Angel wings shining in the sunlight.

"Asia, I'm going to need you to stay real close." He gave her a stern look and she nodded her head, "your gonna hop onto my back while I run through the woods, make sure the scan and see if the Stray is close by." He was a little on edge, he never had a problem with something dangerous being close to people he cared about because they were all capable of protecting themselves. 

This time was different, he had family and friends that couldn't protect themselves and now was worried that they'll get hurt.

"I'll be sure to scan everything carefully." She jumped onto his back and he ran off into the woods, going into an similar direction as Akeno.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So they'll be joining us?" Rosalie turned up her nose, she didn't like the fact Bella's brother and his Lovers were joining but she had no choice. Carlisle was serious about them getting to know if they'll be an good ally or not and the others were just curious about him in general.

"Yeah, give us a good chance to observe them and their behavior up close." Edward added in his own personal reason, of course he knew that Antonio would never hurt his sister, but he couldn't be to careful since he was dead set on protecting his 'mate'.

"And if they end up trying to kill us?" Rosalie lifted an eyebrow, she was curious also but felt that getting to close to them was a death wish that was waiting to happen.

"We'll deal with that when we get there." Jasper shrugged, he was going to protect his family as much as he could, even if it meant killing off some more 'humans' though Bella wouldn't be to pleased knowing her brother was killed.

"This means the Volturi is gonna have to deal with more than Bella when the time arrives." Esme frowned but nothing could've been done, Edward already informed them that they knew of Vampires and even managed to rip his hand off which she wasn't to pleased to hear about, but the question is how.

"Are they gonna play baseball with us?" Emmett smiled, he the excitement was getting to him.

"Yeah, though Bella informed me that they weren't in the house this morning," Edward wasn't surprised, he remembered waking them up, but nothing after that so he was sure they probably just decided to stay awake and do something instead of falling back to sleep.