Chapter Eight ~ Red

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was around five in the morning, when Edward ran down to place Antonio's phone back. Though he didn't expect for a hand to touch his, when he was carefully putting the phone back on charger.

"I should kill you right now."

Edward paused, body tensing as he turned his head to the side to see Antonio wide awake with two naked bodies laid over him.

"Ugh..." He didn't know what to say, his body was screaming for him to move but it felt like a force was stopping him from moving.

"How dare you touch my things and think you'll get away with it."

Antonio gave a mock frown, his eyes beginning to light up in the dark room they were in.

"Your awake." Edward mumbled the obvious, slightly shocked and the hand on top of his gripped harshly, slightly cracking his wrist.

"Of course I am you fucking leech, you think I'm sleep walking or some shit!"

A small tug from Antonio caused Edwards whole entire hand to come off, gaining a harsh groan to escape his mouth.

"What the fuck were you doing with my shit!"

His eyes flashed dangerously, as Edward held the empty space in where his hand used to be.

"Speak now before I burn your hand to a crisp." He hissed, removing himself from the two bodies that covered his, now he was towering over Edward because of their height difference.

"I don't care if your dating my sister, I'll have a little talk with her for allowing your ass to wonder around this damn house like you own it."

Antonio's face was harsh, he knew they'll try something but he didn't expect for his phone to be taken, he had woken up early just so he could talk to Gasper only to find out his stuff was missing.

"I-i," Edward didn't know what to say, but when he heard the bed springs move from someone sitting up he looked over to be met with the eyes of a topless Asia.

"Oh!" She gave a loud gasped, pulling the sheets up to cover herself, a deep blush riding over her face as she noticed his lingering stare.

"My sister seems to be dating a pervert." Antonio hummed a bit, processing this new information before using Edwards own hand to direct his face back to him.

"Answer my question vampire." He ignored Asia for now, as she just shuffled closer to Akeno and laid back down, turning her back to the vampire on the floor.

"I was checking..." He started off trailing off as he met Akeno's wicked gaze. Her eyes shining with mischief as she watched the scene unfold, softly rubbing Asia's back.

"Checking for what? Did you find anything you were looking for?" Antonio teased, he knew they didn't, his phone wasn't a normal one. Only a person in his peerage could see the actual contents, though anyone else would just see pictures that were sent by his lovers.

"N-no." Edward groaned again, his hand was trying to heal itself, but Antonio's tight grip stopped it from reattaching.

"Leave, though we'll be coming along to your little game this afternoon." Antonio smirked, he was tired, and knew his sister was probably awake waiting for her blood sucking lover.

"Now," Antonio's eyes flew a bright red, "return to my sister and don't say a word about what happened down here to her."

"Yes sir." Edward eyes glowed a similar red, as he stood up reattaching his hand to his body.

"And apologize to my darling Asia for eyeing her down like a pervert and to Akeno for disturbing her sleep."

He flicked his wrist and Edward gave a low bow.

"I'm sorry Lady Asia Swan and Lady Akeno Swan for the disruption and perversion you felt." His eyes glowed brightly again before he sped up the stairs and probably towards Bella.

"Ah, compulsion at its finest." Akeno giggled, Asia lifting her head up from Akeno's breast to look up at me.

"Should we just go out now?" She thought out loud and Antonio nodded.

"Might as well, the vampires are gonna wanna see us and we'll show them." He grabbed two shirts and threw them towards them, "I've got a bathroom down here but it's kind of small, so one of you should go in first."

He meant what he said, Bella shouldn't be awake for another couple hours and he could just shower upstairs.

"Let's see how tiny that bathroom really is." Akeno licked her lips, she wasn't worried about the tiny shower, she didn't mind being pushed up against her lover. It gave her an excuse to touch him.

"Alright, if you say so." He knew her little plan.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~edited~

~ This book also contain Highschool DXD mention and won't follow any of their plot but take some characters and ideas from them to use into this one.

The Black SwanOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara