Chapter Thirteen ~ Death of a Vampire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"This girl

"This girl." While they were in the airport Akeno was given the task of watching Bella from afar and while it might've seemed like an easy task it, it wasn't with Bella ducking and hiding throughout the crowd and running it the bathroom alone.

Of course she followed her into the bathroom to watch her escape and hail a cab.

"Antonio isn't going to be pleased when he hears of this." Though she knew it was best to follow her, she didn't. Like Antonio said the girl would have to learn her lesson so she sent out her Familiar to keep an eye on her location.

She would go with Antonio to get Bella when they were ready.

"Antonio," Akeno smiled, she gave him a kiss on the cheek and a small wave to the men of the Cullen family.

"Where's Bella?" Antonio already knew she left, but Edward didn't and neither did Alice or Jasper.

"She left." Akeno shrugged, to her and Antonio is wasn't a big deal but the Cullen's started creating a fuss when they heard she let her wonder off alone.

"YOU LEFT HER ALONE!" Alice shrieked, she looked horrified when she say Akeno happily nod her head.

"Yup." Akeno smiled, she didn't see the problem and Antonio wasn't kicking up a fuss which didn't make her feel bad about letting her leave.

"All that work only for her to escape!" Rosalie hissed, she was angry at Bella not Akeno. Because she expected Bella would pull some shit like that.

"She'll hopefully learn her lesson this time around." Antonio shrugged, ignoring a portion of the Cullen's that dropped their mouths in disbelief that he'll let his sister her hurt.

"Hopefully!?" Edward groaned, "and if she doesn't?" He was afraid to hear the answer.

"Then she'll pay the price, and she better pray it isn't her life that pays." Antonio frowned, sure he didn't want anything to happen to his sister and he won't let anything happen to his sister...within reason. He's a Faction Leader, he can't be seen reviving random humans whether they be relatives or not. Of their not useful, then they accept death because he won't revive them.

"Good god." Esme cried, "shes a goner!" Esme was smart enough to know Bella brought it upon herself.

"Now Akeno, I'm sure you sent your familiar to follow after her, please direct us to the location." Antonio didn't bother replying to that.

He just looked around the area they were in and casted am invisibility spell before jumping up into the air.

"Follow us so we can get Bella from James." He didn't wait for an answer and just flew off, Akeno staying a little closer to the ground so the Cullen's could follow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Uno!" Asia squealed, she had been playing Uno with Charlie, Jacob and Billy Black for the pass three hours just won her fifteenth game.

"Your so good this..." Jacob snorted, he didn't want to be here with the girl even if he was having a little fun. She probably had something to do with his relationship with Antonio going rocky and he hated her for it.

"I love this game that's probably why." Asia smiled, she knew the boy had a problem with her, but she couldn't careless because it was Charlie's approval she was looking for not his.

"So your the girl of Antonio?" Billy awed, he thought she was a Vampire at first with how gorgeous she looked but after watching her eat and blush at the compliments he gave her, she looked human to him.

"One of them." She shrugged, "Akeno went with Antonio to make sure Bea was alright." She frowned at the mention of Bella, but gave a small smile towards Charlie.

"I'm sorry Oto-san." She knew Bella's words hurt him deeply and couldn't understand why he still forgave her because it probably wasn't the first time she'd hurt him.

"It's fine, I'm glad your here to cheer me up, Darling." He gave a short smiled, yeah he was having fun but Bella's words were nitpicking the back of his head and he couldn't stand it.

"When are you all heading back to Japan?" Billy broke in, taking notice of the dampened mood.

"In a month or so, Antonio wanted to watch Bella go to prom." She shrugged, she was a little jealous because she didn't have a prom on Japan and they seemed fun, but Antonio made up for it by setting up a small party for everyone of their friends to enjoy when they graduated.

"A month passed that fast?" Charlie snorted, he wasn't paying to much attention just enjoying time with his son and his 'partners'.

"Yeah, we were hoping for you to come to Japan to visit us next." Asia was a little hopeful, she was Graduating from a 'Christen' college soon which wasn't really a college because only Angels attended, but she wanted her only father figure to attend nonetheless.

"I don't know..." Charlie frowned, he had to think about work he was a chief after all, and leaving town for a long period of time wasn't a very good idea.

"You should go!" Billy chirped in, "it'll be fun and you'll get to explore a little before your age catch up to you!" Billy was a little jealous why couldn't Jacob get over the Swan siblings and get a girlfriend?

"Old age!" Charlie played swatted at Billy, "I'll think about. You did tell me that you were graduating in a few months and I do want to be there for you." Charlie smiled, he was proud of his son, but Bella needed some working on, Edward didn't sit right with him.

"Yay!" Asia cheered giving him a little hug, Jacob could do nothing but growl under his breath and place a skip card down. He needed to talk to Antonio now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"YOU FUCKER!" Akeno hissed, she just tossed Edward's body off of hers, from when James threw him at her.

"Ooh that face is making me feel things." He teased her, he liked her, and the lighting that flashed in her eyes just made him more enamored by her.

"Do it babe." Antonio calmly smirked, he was tending to his sister who was slowly beginning to stop twitching from him extracting the venom from her veins.

"Oh I will." Akeno smirked, a soft red hue covering her tip of of cheekbones all the way down to the top of her breast, she was feeling something also, and that feeling was a murderous one, a delicious feeling it was.

"I hope your just as good at dodging as you are with tracking." She charged up a powerful blast, destroying a good portion of the studio.

They had to hurry though, they didn't set up a barrier so the police would probably be arriving to check the scene since so much destruction and noise is going on here.

"Such power..." James, smacked Edward away again but this time into Emmett and charged at Akeno hoping to get a bite out of her.

"Too slow darling." She moved to the side and sent a harsh jab into his shoulder breaking it completely off.

"Fuck!" James hissed, his arm was missing and the smirk on Akenos face just changed into a frown.

"Now die." She didn't waste anytime sending a bolt of lighting straight into his face, sizzling his head to nothing but a crisp which eventually crumbled away to ash killing him.

"Now that wasn't so hard!" Akeno smiled, she turned around to see Carlisle picking up Bella to take her outside, while Alice and her mate just started lighting everything on fire.

"Let's get out here." Antonio snatched her out the back door, and into the sky just as flashing lights was racing towards the lit studio.

"Damn, you deserve a good fucking after that." Antonio joked, though in the back of his head it didn't feel like one with Akeno giving the brightest smile ever at the words.

"Damn right I do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~edited

Last chapter is next guys...🤧