Chapter Five ~ Land of the Quileute

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Billy, Jacob, is anyone home!" I've been standing outside for a minute now, I know Billy is in a wheelchair and Jacob is probably out so I didn't mind waiting much. Plus I could hear the sound of movement going on inside the house which meant that Billy was hopefully making his way towards the door.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm here." The door swung open, "who is it?"

He paused, and stared for a bit. A little confused before taking him my Brown hair and darker brown eyes.

"Antonio, my boy is that you?" He looked, shocked though a bit proud.

"Yeah." I smiled

"You've really have grown, haven't you!" To say he looked shocked at the glow up was an understatement, though he probably expected the glow up to be honest after all Antonio wasn't a bad looking kid when he was younger.

"Thank you Uncle Billy, I have two people I want you to meet." I stepped to the side, showing off Asia and Akeno who both waved with the brightest smiles on their face.

"Are you trying to kill me with these gorgeous women!" He rolled on down into the yard, closer to the girls.

"I'm Billy Black, a friend of this boys father! Nice to meet you beautiful ladies." He happily gave them a tight hug.

"Hello, Black-san, I'm Akeno Himejima." Akeno gave a small bow.

"Hello, I'm Asia Argento." Asia also gave a small bow, she looked flustered at the compliments.

"Akeno, and Asia," Billy nodded, "I have a son called, Jacob Black but he's off and about somewhere, but I'll make sure to tell him you came by." Billy almost rolled his eyes at the mention of Jacob but he couldn't help but feel bad for his son.

"Ah, we're going to visit Harry, and hopefully we'll see him there." I gave him another hug and escorted the girls back into the car. We would need to make the last few visits count since we're running low on time.

"Billy's very nice." Asia smiled, she liked the older man very much.

"Yeah, I love him very much, he's like a second father to me."

Jacob and I were unstoppable together, hanging out every chance we got but as time went on, I ended up getting caught up in highschool and soon leaving for college, leaving him all alone.

"I bet you do." Akeno signed, a little happy with the meeting. She felt so much calmer around the man than when she was inside our house with my sister and her boyfriend.

"To the Clearwater's!" Which weren't that far from our current designation.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my." Sue, was standing outside their house when a car pulled up and a familiar man stepped out.