Chapter Three ~ Beauties and the Beast

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's very cloudy here." Ebichu whined, just a bit as the plane was landing. They've slept the entire time they were on there. Antonio waking up a little earlier to finish up sending Rias some contracts that Issei could take.

"Antonio! We're matching!" Asia came up, with a bright smile clinging to my arm while Akeno grabbed her bag.

"Yeah, you like it?" I had packed her things for her since she basically lived in my house and slept in my room.

"Yes! Thank you!" The outfit, perfectly fit her figure giving her a more mature look that matches her age. She looked to be on the younger side but the outfit helped mature that.

"Ah, Asia, Antonio, I'm ready." Akeno grasped my other arm, she too was dressed maturely. Our plan was to stop by my dad and drop our things off before meeting the others and finally going out to dinner in Seattle.

"We're going to my dad's house first." I hooked their arms with mine and we began walking through the airport, my dad knew I'll have a ride home, so he wouldn't be here to great us.

Though he didn't know I was bringing two women with me, two inhuman women.

"Would he and your sister be home?" The stares were piercing as we walked through and grabbed our luggage but it wasn't anything we could handle. After all Akeno and I did survive College with Asia being perfectly fine and perky like always.

"Does he know about you..." Akeno paused, "being a little different?"

I never told him, but I'm sure when I find a chance I'll tell him. We've always been the closest and never held back any secrets, so I didn't think I should hold this one back.

But I didn't know how to tell him exactly how? I couldn't just tell him that a Devil, experimented on my body and completely tainted my soul changing me into a demon could I?

"You'll find a way, don't worry." Asia squeezed my hand, she seemed to know what I was thinking.

"I hope," and I really did, my father was a little slow to the party but he would be able to tell something was different with his only son.

"Master, Mistresses, the car is ready." Ebichu alerted and we all exited the airport in a hurry, ignoring the curious glances and usual comments about their looks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Bella are you serious!" Charlie scoffed, watching her introduce her boyfriend, Edward Cullen to him.

"Your brother will be arriving soon." He wouldn't say anything but he didn't like Edward for some reason, he looked to be a bad influence on her despite having such amazing adoptive parents.

"I know, and I wanted him to be able to meet him also." Bella tried explaining, though the truth in reality was that Edward was real persistent in suddenly knowing of she had a sibling or not.

The Black Swanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें