The Easter Bunny

Alex dresses up as a sexy easter bunny.

Warning: Sexual Content

Jack sighed in relief as he closed the door to the apartment behind him. He loved his family but spending excessive amounts of time with them was exhausting, especially when his young nieces and nephews were hyped up on easter eggs and the various other holiday-themed candies.

"Alex?" He called out as he hung up his jacket, wanting nothing more than to curl up with his boyfriend on the couch and binge-watch some mindless bullshit on Netflix. There was no response.

With a frown, he kicked off his shoes and made his way further into the apartment. He opened up the bedroom door and froze in place, jaw falling slack.

Alex was laid out on the bed with a smirk, dressed similar to a playboy bunny. Instead of a bodysuit, he wore a white satin corset and matching silk panties that opened at the back to reveal a fluffy, white-tailed buttplug. He had a matching fluffy, white-eared headband and white fishnet stockings that attached to the corset via suspender clips. It was the hottest thing Jack had ever seen.

"Hey, Sexy." Alex greeted casually as he sat up, crossing his legs with dainty pointed toes as he moved with an elegant grace. The corset fit snuggly and somehow gave him the look of an hourglass figure despite Jack knowing that was impossible. Jack was pretty sure his brain had stalled.

Alex continued to smirk as he got to his feet all long legs and self-assurance, he knew how good he looked, and he was working it to his advantage. Alex never lacked confidence exactly but when he was really feeling himself, he exuded this powerful aura and it always made Jack weak at the knees.

The sexual tension was palpable as Alex stopped just in front of him, still smirking as Jack swallowed hard. "You've been busy." He managed, voice husky with desire. Alex gave a casual shrug. "Well, you've been busy all day celebrating with your family. I figured it was about time we did some celebrating of our own. Don't you think?" He gently reached forward, walking his fingers slowly up Jack's chest.

He let out a groan, grabbing a hold of Alex's wrist and pulling him into his chest instantly connecting their lips in a filthy kiss. Alex hummed in approval as Jack held him tight, kissing him like his life depended on it. His hands slipped down Alex's bodice until they reached his bare ass, squeezing roughly and causing Alex to gasp. He let his hands linger a moment before they slipped further, grabbing at his thighs, and lifting him up. Alex instantly wrapped his legs around Jack's waist as he walked them over to the bed.

He lay Alex down, pressing down against him as Alex grabbed at his t-shirt. He yanked hard as Jack pulled back, allowing him to get it up and over his head with ease and throw it to the floor.

Their lips were instantly reconnecting as they kissed dirty and needy, and Jack started grinding their hips together making Alex moan loudly into his mouth. The rough material of his jeans created far too much friction for Alex's sensitive dick, the thin panties doing nothing to block the sensations.

Jack smirked at him as he pulled back breathless, finally taking the time to fully explore the outfit. It was smooth to the touch, the corset hard and boned keeping it rigid as Alex's chest heaved within it. His hand gently ran around to the back, feeling the rough strings that kept the garment tight and in place.