Chemistry: Part 2

Jack and Alex take things to the next level by going out on a date

Warning: Sexual Content

Since they had to wait for Rian's leg to heal it was gonna be another month or so before they were going to be able to practice again, even then it was going to be a while before Rian was on form enough to play live.

This left them with a lot of free time to kill and Alex found himself spending a lot of it with Jack.

Even sober the pair got on like a house on fire. They had a lot in common and had quickly become close friends.

Neither of them had mentioned the night of hot sex and Alex supposed that was probably for the best since they were spending so much time together as bandmates.

That didn't mean the obvious sexual tension and desire between them had faded any though. It was pretty obvious to anyone who was around them for longer than five minutes that they wanted each other.

If Alex was honest, he wanted Jack to defile him. Wanted him to spend night after night showing off every little dirty trick he knew and ruining Alex in the best way.

He'd opened Alex up to a whole new world of pleasure and attraction and Alex just wanted more of the bordering on animalistic passion that had ensnared them the night they met.

It had felt like Alex had no say in the matter; like it was fated. It just had to happen, like he and Jack were just made to fuck each other. So of course, now they had to behave themselves.

"You know we never did get that breakfast."

Alex startled slightly at that. The pair were sat playing video games and neither had said anything beyond shouting the odd insult for the best part of an hour now.

"Sorry?" Alex shot him a glance from the corner of his eye, but Jack was still watching the screen. "You said you wanted to rain check breakfast." Okay so apparently, they were talking about it now.

"I didn't realise we were still doing that."

Alex didn't know what else to say. He hadn't allowed himself to put much thought into it after Rian's reaction, the last thing he wanted was to screw things up for the band.

"Well, only if you want to. I'm not gonna force you to have breakfast with me." He shrugged, still not looking at Alex.

Alex hit pause on the game, unable to stand the divided attention. Jack frowned, turning to face him with a raised eyebrow.

"Is this you asking me on a date?" Alex had never been one for playing games or guessing. He liked to know where he stood and would not beat around the bush about it. "It's me checking to see if you're still up for the date I already asked you on." Alex couldn't help but smile.