Toxic Valentine

Alex is a bad boy in every sense of the word and Jack can't get enough. 

Warning: Sexual Content

"Go on Jack."
"I dunno..."
"Come on! It'll be fun."
"I don't think this is a good idea."
"Aww, please? For me?" He looked at Jack with those large puppy eyes and pouty lips and Jack sighed. He could never say no to Alex Gaskarth. "Fine."

He instantly broke out in a giant grin as Jack began to strip. He slowly peered down into the dark water. Before Jack had time to assess his next move, he felt hands on the small of his back and he was falling headfirst into the water.

"Fuck!" He gasped as he resurfaced, the water was freezing. "Dick." He grumbled, splashing water at the shorter lad but he easily slid out of the way.

"Well? Your turn." Alex pretended to think for a moment.
"No, I don't think I will."

Jack felt himself blush but before he could do more than feel like an idiot there was a loud bang and the sound of a door being wrenched open. "Hey! Get the fuck out of my pool you little shits!"

Alex immediately bolted over the fence, leaving Jack to scrabble out of the pool as fast as possible before grabbing his clothes and running after him completely naked.

Jack desperately pulled on his clothes as he ran, already breathless. He really wasn't cut out for this; he should probably start going to the gym or something.

After clearing three streets Jack followed Alex down a dark alleyway where he stood leant against the dirty wall laughing his ass off.

"That was not funny!" Jack gasped as he panted heavily. His hair was dripping water and his clothes were sticking to his skin where he hadn't had a chance to dry himself leaving him uncomfortable and slightly chafed.

Alex just sent him a cheeky grin and offered him the bottle of vodka they'd lifted from one of the twenty-four-hour stores earlier that night. At least we didn't get caught this time.

Jack really shouldn't be surprised by his current state. This was just a normal night when hanging out with Alex Gaskarth.

Jack had always been a good kid. Never got into trouble at school, never lied, never got on the wrong side of the law. That was until he met Alex.

Alex was a bad boy in every sense of the word, Jack's polar opposite. He was always getting into trouble with the school, the law and everyone in between. He lied and cheated, he stole and drank and smoked. He was essentially every parent's worst nightmare.

He was also hot as hell and for some reason, he'd chosen Jack. What he'd chosen Jack for he wasn't quite sure, but he did know that there was nothing he wouldn't do for the older boy.

It could be argued that he was ruining Jack's life, but that depends on who you asked.