Birthday Wishes

Jack gets his dream birthday present from his Daddy.

Warning: Sub/Dom, Daddy kink

"And that's a wrap!"

Jack gave a small sigh of relief at the director's words. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy shooting music videos, it had just been a long day and well, it was his birthday. No matter how fun the video was it was never gonna be able to top the things he'd rather be doing. Or, more specifically, the person he'd rather be doing.

He felt a hand brush against his lower back and barely managed to repress a shudder. Not here.

"Just you wait until we get back to the hotel room. I've got the best present waiting for you." He swallowed hard as Alex's lips brushed his ear, hot breath causing the hairs to stand on end. "Yes, Daddy." He whispered, making sure the others wouldn't hear. Whilst they suspected there was something going on between them, they'd never officially confirmed it, and no one had ever actually asked.

"You ready to go get absolutely obliterated?" Rian called to Jack as they made their way to the door. "Right now, all I want is a shower." He pulled a face as he yanked at his sweaty t-shirt where it was sticking to his skin. Zack chuckled, nodding as he grabbed a spare bottle of water and proceeded to pour it out over his head. "I'm with you on that."

The second they were back at their hotel room Jack was being shoved hard against the wall as Alex viciously attacked his lips, one hand coming up to settle on Jack's neck as though about to choke him but without the pressure. A possessive gesture that had Jack weak at the knees.

Alex pulled back, chest heaving as Jack gasped softly. Alex's eyes were dark and piercing and Jack felt like a butterfly pinned to a board.

"Go shower," Alex said, taking a step back and pulling a disgusted face. "You stink." Mood officially shattered Jack wordlessly headed to the bathroom, head hanging slightly with mild embarrassment.

As the waters spray cleansed his skin Jack found his hand making its way back up to his throat, ghosting over the skin Alex had been caressing. He had developed a habit of doing it and Jack was a little bit in love with it. The possessive ownership the action held. He just wished for something a little more permanent.

They'd only ever talked about collaring once, in a general "what does it mean to you?" kind of way when they'd first established the parameters of their relationship. Jack had never been able to summon the nerve to bring the subject up again and Alex had never given so much as a hint that it was something he wanted. Now or ever.

Jack was happy with how things were between them, he loved Alex with everything he had, and he knew the elder felt the same, but sometimes he just wanted to take the leap. To have something more serious. He wanted everyone to know that he belonged to Alex in every way possible.

"Jack! You better not be jerking off in there." Alex's voice startled him back to the presence.

He quickly shut off the water and stepped out of the shower block, drying off as fast as he could before stepping back into the room. Alex had laid out some clothes on the bed for him and Jack couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that they weren't going to have more alone time.