Hot Night

All Alex was looking for was something to help him sleep, but of course, nothing ever goes to plan.

Warnings: Sexual Content, Aphrodisiac

Alex couldn't help but glance around nervously as he darted into the small store. It was late and the area seemed pretty rough, but Alex needed to find something that might help him sleep.

At first, he'd thought it was jet lag. There was a fairly significant time difference between the US and Europe, but they'd been on the continent long enough that it should have passed by now. It seemed his insomnia was raising its ugly head once more.

He headed straight to the alcohol in the refrigerator in the back corner knowing he didn't have long before the bus would be done refuelling. Hopefully putting a few beers in his system would chill him enough that the steady rocking of the bus would put him to sleep.

He looked over the bottle but was met with nothing he recognised. With a frown, he picked up a random bottle with a black label. He squinted at the swirling, barely legible, gold print trying to decipher the bottle's content. Hot Night.

Nothing else on the label was in a language he understood or even recognised but it was the only thing that came in a multi-pack and he really didn't have the time to stand there trying to google translate it all. With a final shrug, he grabbed the six-pack and headed over to the counter to pay.

The second he was back on the bus he was tearing the cardboard packaging open and grabbing the bottle opener. It was shaped like a curvy woman in a bikini with the metal opener taking the place of her head. He could only assume it was Jack's.

His lips met the bottle, and he was surprised to find the drink had a distinctively fruity taste. He pulled back with a slight frown. Maybe it was a cider.

With a shrug, he downed the bottle in a few large chugs. He needed to get some sleep before he ran himself into the ground.

The bus began to shudder violently as the engine started up and with a sigh Alex de-capped another before shoving the remaining four in the fridge for later, assuming no one else drunk them first.

He drained the second bottle before stripping off and climbing back into his bunk.

He lay there a while waiting for sleep to take him, but it seemed the longer he lay there the further away sleep got. He could feel it beginning to stir within him, thrumming intensely in his blood as he tossed and turned. Fuck.

He rolled onto his back with a huff staring up at the top of his bunk as his dick strained against his boxers. Admittedly it had been a few days since he'd had the chance to find someone hot and willing to get off with, but this seemed all rather sudden and extreme.

He felt like he was about to explode. The desire running through his veins was more intense than anything he'd experienced before; it was so potent he was positive his dick would fall off.