3. Shower Time

They woke up the next day, arm in arm, in the sofa.

«Hey sweety» Henry said and stroker her over the nose. Amy slowly opened her eyes and looked up at him. Newly in love they gave each other a gentle morning kiss and stood up from the sofa.

«Is it okay if I just go and take a shower before we go?» Henry nodded and she walked into a hallway leading ti her bathroom. Without thinking she quickly took of all of her cloths and jumped into the shower. After a little while she heard a nock on the door. She turned off the water and got a little stressed.

«What is it?»

«Could I come in? I just need to pee. Is it safe?» She could hear Henry shout through the door. She quickly thought through it and nodded to herself.

«I'm still in the shower but the glass is frosted so no danger!» She shouted back and turned on the water again. She could hear him opening and closing the door. Only knowing he was outside the shower made her heart start to race. She could see his siluet through the frosted glass but nothing more. The same could he. He saw her beautiful body, no details. He aced, his whole body aced for her. He felt weird about it, they barely knew each other.

«Hey! Hen? Are you still there?» she asked as she turned the water off. Henry got a little stressed and looked around the room.

«Eh yes» He said and leand against the countertop where the sink where.

«Oh okay»

«I can leave» He said starting to walk towards the door but stoped abruptly.

«No!» He turned around and looked at the shower.

«Eh okay?» A smile grew on his face.

«Could you do me a favour?»

«Yes of course» He said and walked closer to the shower.

«Could you hand me a towel, I forgot it» Henry said yes and nodded as he looked around the room searching for towels.

«Here you go sweety» He said handing it to her over the top edge of the shower. Slowly the door opened and Henry didn't know where to look, so he ran over to the sink and washed his hands.

«Ehhh hem, I was wondering. Could I borrow the shower?» Henry asked looking up into the mirror seeing her behind him.

«Yeh, of course. But could have asked a little earlier» She said to him as he turned around. Wow, he thought to himself. She was even more beautiful now, she wasn't naked but her towel was short and her her soaking wet.

«Ehhh, ehh yes, thanks. I'll remember that.» He answered her out of words. He nodded and walked past her starting to take off his socks and sweter. He quickly turned his head towards Amy, she was looking through some drawers. He nodded and quickly removed the rest of his clothing and went inside. He turned the water on and sighed quietly with relief. 

«Hey Amy? Could you give me a towel?» She nodded to herself and did exactly what Henry had done for here. He rapped it around his wasted and walked out of the shower.

«You looking fresh» He said. She was already dressed, just missing some sock and still wet hair.

«I'd say the same to you handsome» she walked up to him, laying her hand on his bare chest and kissing him on the lips.

«I'll wait for you in my room» She said and walked out of the bathroom while Henrys gaze followed her from the moment their lips was apart.

«Wow, to almost never have met boys before she sure knows how to treat'm» Henry said to himself still looking at the door from where she had disappeared.