18. Rebelion

Amy had the confident and anger to go right pass her dad with her collage applications in her hand.

«Where are you going!?» Ray loudly asked her.

«Posting some collage applications!» She answered him just as loudly without stopping as she waved her shut envelopes in the air. Ray stood up and walked angrily towards her.

«And you can't stop me!» She said turning around right before the elevator door shut close.

«Collage applications?» Piper said.

«Yeh, has been the plan for a while. He became overprotective, but promised to let me go off to collage. I'm just afraid is going back on his word now.» Amy said sadly and looked down at the floor. Charlotte and Piper looked at each other, with a poorly look. They went out of the elevator and out of Junk&Stuff.

«Where is the post office?» Amy asked Piper and Charlotte.

«Just follow us» Charlotte said and they all started walking, but it didne't take long before Pipers and Amys phones started ringing.

«Hey Hen» Amy answerd her phone.

«Yeh, we're at the end of the block from Junk&Stuff» She said looking around.

«We're waiting for Henry here, he is right around the corner» Piper came back to the group a little angry as normal.

«I have to go home, I'm driving mom and dad to some stupide place» She said rolling her eyes. They waved goodby to Piper and turned around just to meet Henry.

«Hey Sweety»

«Hey, Handsome» They said and gave each other a quick little kiss, before they continued walking. Henry didn't asked where they where going he just held Amys hand as they made there way down the streets.

«Oh there it is!» Amy said as she saw the post office.

«Yeh, ehhh. Can I fix something else meanwhile?» Henry asked letting go of her hand. She nodded and ran over to the office.

«Char! I need your help!» Henry said turning towards Charlotte. She looked confused at him, then she spotted a store behind Henry and she understood.

«Come on!» She said walking passed him and into a flower shop.

They made it out just before Amy. She looked around for them and Henry waved, getting her attention. She ran over to them giving him a quick kiss. Charlotte looked at her phone.

«Jasper and Schwoz need me in the man cave for something..» They waved goodby to each other and walked there separate ways.

«Sooo what are we gonna do nohow?» Amy asked twirling her hand down his arm and into his.

«Well eh you could open this bag?» Henry said casually and handed her a light blue bag with small white flowers on. Amys eyes lit up and the biggest smile grew on her face.

«Omg, lets go over there and sit down» It was an empty peir with picknick tables. They walked over, hand in hand, stopping by the table furthest away.

«Now open it» Henry said pointing at the bag she had put on top of the table.

«Okay okay» She said excited. Carefully she opened it up seeing the flowers. Beautiful white and blue wildflowers, and a chocolate.

«Omg Henry! They are beautifully» She said turning towards him, embracing him in a huge hug

«Thank you so so much» She said looking into his eyes before she kissed him. She had never kissed him this passion before, and Henry kissed Amy just as passionate. She drew her hand up to his cheek, and back to the end of his hair line. While they still kissed Henry lifted Amy up and sat her down at the table. Still kissing Amy laid down on her back, Henry following. He slowly started to move his kisses from her lips to her chin and down her neck.

«Henry» She said laying her hands on his shoulder.

«Henry no» He stopped and looked into her eyes.

«No» She said guilty. She slowly started to sit back up, and henry helped her.

«What's wrong?» He asked resting his hands on her hips as she sat at the edge of the table.

«Nothing, I don't know» She said looking down.

«It's just a lot to think of» She said laying a hand on his shoulder.

«It's not that I don't» She started looking up at him.

«No, no, I know» Henry stopped her laying his hands on both her cheeks.

«Lets get you home» Henry told her helping her of off the table.