7. Hey

While Ray and Henry was away Amy spent some time in the man-cave. She talked to Piper and Charlotte while Jasper watched Junk&Stuff. They laughed and watched Dog judge.

«Okay, so Amy have you ever had someone special in your life?» Piper asked as Amy was taking a sip of her drink, she almost got it stuck in her throat. She coughed and looked at the two girls who looked back at her with a huge smirk.

«Eh no, he wont let me»

«Well I think you have someone in sight»

«Nooo nonono» Amy said a little panicked.

«I saw the way you and Henry looked at each other» Charlotte said.

«Yeh and the way you and him said 'What together' you guys knew about this before us» Piper said. Amy sat there having a hard time to find words.

«Well your definitely smarter than the boys» Amy stoped resisting, it was no point.

«Knew it» Piper said with a disgusted yet a happy look at her face.

«But dad can't know! He'll kill him» She said dead series.

«When did you guys meet!» Charlotte asked exited.

«This weekend» she said trying to hid a smile.

«But we are still getting to know each other, nothing official» She said and they both nodded.

«Okay, so this is not to change the topic but it's really nice to have some girls to talk to» She said with a smile. She told them all about how she sneaks away, take online school, and live in a fake house. They talked for a long time until they suddenly heard the tubes.

«Oh shoot, I...» Amy said and both Charlotte and Piper rushed her up the stairs and out of sight. She hid and watched them come down the tube, a smile grew on her face and somehow she knew everything was going to be fine.