33. A Wonderful Christmas

Amy was crying heavy, but something caught her attention, a faint repeated sound. A propeller. She looked out into the empty air, nothing. Then she carefully tried to look over the edge, nothing. Until she saw a propeller. It was a helicopter, the man copter. As more and more of the helicopter was revieild she saw Schwoz stearing it, her dad in back opening looking up at her. Then Henry, Henry was holding on for his dear life to the landing bars under/ on the side of the helicopter.

«Omg!» Amy screamed her tears turning into happy tears. He looked at her an smiled. She ran out of the building, waiting for them to land. As they where close to the ground Henry let go and ran over to a still crying impi, embracing her in a warm and heartfelt kiss. He cupped her head in his hands as they kissed long and passionately.

«I thought..» She tried to say between the kissing and and her crying, and laid her hands over his.

«I know, i know» He said wiping her tears before kissing her again.

«Okay, okay» Another voice said. Henry turned around as he felt a hand on his shoulder.

«You okay kid?» Captain Man asked with a worried look. He nodded and Amy who had stood behind him, moved to his side wrapping her arm around his.

«And you princess?»

«Yeh dad» She said with a smile. Ray couldn't help but smile, his eyes glazed right before he embraced them both in a tight hug.

«Lets get you guys back» He said letting go and leading them to the man copter. They secured themself and took of. On the way back Amy and Henry held hands as she rested her head on his shoulder almost falling asleep.

The days passed and Christmas and the year was almost over, only thing left was Christmas eve and morning. And she was going to spend it at Henrys. Amy and Ray walked up to Henrys house, neatly dressed.

«Heeey» Piper said as she opened the door.

«Hey Piper» Amy said and gave her a hug. They both made there way inside, she searched the room and there where no Henry to be found. She turned towards Piper again who stood by the stairs, and before she could even ask for him, he was making his way down the stairs like a god. She was speechless, in her mind he was moving in slow motion.

«Heeey» He said as he stopped in front of her and kissed her.

«H Hey..» she answered barely getting the words out. Henry looked at her questionable.

«Something wrong?» he asked. She shook her head as he looked at his tie. He was wearing a dark blue suit with a read tie.

«You, you just look amazing» She said with a smile as she held onto the collar of his suit

«You, you just look amazing» She said with a smile as she held onto the collar of his suit. He smiled as he laid his hands around her waist, pulling her closer.

«Says you!» he said as he took her hand, spinning her around and back into a tight stand, with his hands around her. She was wearing a short red dress, she had styled her hair like she did to the Christmas gala, she had also done something extra to her eyeshadow.