25. The Fall

Henry got to her first.

« Amy! Are you okay?» Amy looked confused up at him, she was still a little dizzy after what happened.

«Hey, hey baby, it's me. It's okay» Henry said taking her hands. She calmed down.

«Get away from her» Ray said and pushed Henry out of the way. He fell over and looked at him.

«Ra.. Captain Man, come one!»

«Was it you?»

«What?!»

«Was it you?» Ray shouted.

«That morning?» Ray said looking harshly at him.

«Cap..» Henry started.

«Answer me!» He stood between Henry and Amy.

«YES! Yes it was me!» Ray turned away from him.

«Even how lovely it is to see you two fight I think I need to execute my plan if that's okay with you two» Dr. Minyack told them with a smile and ran out of the theater.

«I'll call Piper to come and pick Amy up» Henry said.

«Fine, I am not done with you!» Ray told him before he ran after Minyack.

«Are you okay?» Henry asked Amy as he waited for Piper to pick up the phone. She was about to say something when Henry held up a finger.

«Hey, Piper! Can you come and pick Amy up by the old abandoned children hospital? Thanks!» He hung up and walked over to Amy.

«Can you walk?» She nodded and Henry helped her up from the stage.

«Dad? He knows?» She asked drowsy as Henry helped her down the hallway.

«Yeh»

«How?»

«You don't remember? It's a long story..» He told her as he opened the door.

«Is he mad?»

«Yeh!» Henry told her as they walked away from the building. He stoped as by a start of a road that led away from the building.

«Can you make it from here?Just go down this road till you meet Piper, she is coming to get you» She nodded but before he ran back in, she grabbed his clothing and dragged him close before she kissed him.

«Love you» she said

«Love you too» he told her before he ran back inn and she mad her way down the road.

Up on the rooftop Ray and Minyack was in full battle. Henry came running up and kicked Minyack in the back, he fell on the floor and it seemed like the fight was already over.

«I thought you might need some help?» Henry said with a smile on his face. Ray smiled, barely visible. Before they could react Minyack turned around and blasted Henry with a laser. Henry flew backwards and over the edge of the building.

«Kid!» Ray shouted, he blasted Minyack unconscious and ran over to the edge. Henry was dangling from a window ledge half way down. He looked up at him.

«I'm okay!» He smiled. But he should never have said that, because the window ledge was old and rotten it broke and Henry fell down again. This time nothing, but the grass softening the impact, saved him. Ray looked desperately at the lifeless body laying at the floor of the overgrown ground around the building.

«No, nonono» Ray said to himself before he ran down the stairs and out to Henry.

«Henry! Henry! Talk to me!» He sat beside him, in deep fear. Amy came to his mind, he had seen them kiss earlier, from the rooftop, before she made her way down the road. What was he going to tell her, and his parents?

Suddenly Henry coughed and opened his eyes.

«Hey» He said with a raspy voice, and coughed a little more.

«Don't scare me like that!»

«Ah, so you don't want me dead?» He said with a smile.

«No Henry» He tried to sit up but didn't make it.

«Just you lay there, I'm gonna call Schwoz, and fix Dr. Minyack» Ray said with a smile. Henry nodded and gave him a thumbs up.