15. The Kiss

Henry was just as shocked as everyone else. When they pulled apart the crowed where ten times louder then before. Henry smiled and stood for a few seconds before he made his way of the stage.

Amy's heart sank, Charlotte, Jasper and Piper gasped and looked over at Amy. Who just stared at the stage. They could read her like an open book.

«Hey, Amy. Come, lets go to the car.» Charlotte said laying her hands gently on her shoulders, leading her towards the car. Piper nodded and followed them, Jasper stood behind waiting for Ray and Henry.

Amy did't cry, she just felt empty. She didn't know exactly what happened nor did she know how to feel about it. She was't angry nor sad or happy. Just empty and natural.

Henry and Ray made there way towards Jasper, who stood with his arms crossed looking angry at Henry.

«Aahhh did you see that Jas! Henry got a kiss!» Ray said so exited and teasingly. This made him look even angrier at Henry. «Hey dude, something wrong?» Henry asked Jasper as they walked towards the car.

«I think you know Hen» Jasper said dissapinted to his friend before he jumped into the car. The truth is Henry did kind of know, he didn't even like it. It felt so wrong, it wasn't her's. Her soft warm lips. The more he thought about it the more he wanted her. The more he wanted her lips on his, getting this poisons feeling off of them. They drove back and went inside Junk and Stuff, everybody walked towards the elivator except Henry. He grabbed Amy's hand and held her back. He leand close to her and whispered.

«Are you okay?»

«Yeh, yeh why shouldn't I?» She answered trying to avoid the question along with his eyes.

«You know Amy. I didn't want that kiss» Amy glanced quickly up at him then she turned around walking towards the elevator. She didn't want to talk about it.

«It has felt like poison on my lips, longing for a cure» Henry said without any response from Amy. He rushed after her and grabbed her by the arm making her turn towards him. Locking their eyes together.

«You don't believe me?»

«Yes I do, it's just..»

«I know, I know» Henry said before he kissed her gently on her lips. She smiled and took his hand, going to the elevator together.